In Isle de Gambino--it's back!!!
--except it's normal size

yep it's the same for the vonhelsons 3nodding
Is it a bug? I don't think I can sleep tonight x.x
FinalMasterM
Is it a bug? I don't think I can sleep tonight x.x
lol, I don't think it's a bug...
this is crazy you realize?
what the hell is that mansion doing where the Von Helson mansion stood, and the Original Gambino mansion...its crazy..
Oh the confusion.
It must have fallen from the top of the tower when it crumbled...
the tower was soo tall it just hit the ground recently. xd

And the Von Helsons are equiped with the latest in force feild technology so its no suprise that their mansion was unharmed.

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
argh, now i really don't want to get off in 9 minutes. crying i wanna know what is going to happen! when did the mansions appear?
Both are Gambino's. Go check Cindy's recent report.
Absolute Shadows
Cindy Donovinh:
Breaking news! In the aftermath of the destruction of both the Tower of Gambino and the Von Helson mansion, the gigantic cloud of smoke has finally cleared and officials have discovered a startling find!

Cindy Donovinh:
It appears that there are now TWO Gambino mansions-- one in the Isle de Gambino and one in DUREM!!

Cindy Donovinh:
It is pure speculation at this point, but could the tower of Gambino merely have been an elaborate device to surplant the Gambino mansion on top of the Von Helson mansion?

Cindy Donovinh:
Seeming as how both the Gambino family and the Von Helsons are missing and presumed dead, will we ever discover the truth behind these evil machinations of a mad man? It's anyone's guess as to what could have happened here.

Another Cliff Hanger crying
Absolute Shadows
Absolute Shadows
Cindy Donovinh:
Breaking news! In the aftermath of the destruction of both the Tower of Gambino and the Von Helson mansion, the gigantic cloud of smoke has finally cleared and officials have discovered a startling find!

Cindy Donovinh:
It appears that there are now TWO Gambino mansions-- one in the Isle de Gambino and one in DUREM!!

Cindy Donovinh:
It is pure speculation at this point, but could the tower of Gambino merely have been an elaborate device to surplant the Gambino mansion on top of the Von Helson mansion?

Cindy Donovinh:
Seeming as how both the Gambino family and the Von Helsons are missing and presumed dead, will we ever discover the truth behind these evil machinations of a mad man? It's anyone's guess as to what could have happened here.

I hate cliffhangers
Absolute Shadows
Absolute Shadows
Cindy Donovinh:

Cindy Donovinh:

Cindy Donovinh:

Cindy Donovinh:

Yes, I just read that! I didn't notice it was another Gambino Mansion til now! This is utterly surprising indeed.

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
yeah, i know....hey, it may be Gino who made those mansions!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff