• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
There was no "winning".
This wasn't a versus event.
You just make trees, that's it.

Devoted Vegetarian

Uncle Kenny
The event isn't connected to the manga story except in that it occurs after where the Halloween left off. It's not an actual continuation of the story and the results of the event don't have an effect on the story. After Halloween things were looking dark and gloomy and the purpose of the Xmas event was to do what you could to spread holiday cheer in the face of that doom and gloom.
ty for the insight kenny 3nodding

Tricky Cat

Super shitty event, in my opinion. We could have definitely used more... reward at the end.

Sorry, but they engaged us, made us explore the events, but now we're going back and looking at it, we're realizing it didn't have much to it.

The halloween event shat on the X-Mas event, and I'm going to put all my eggs in the easter basket (Haha!) in terms of hoping how well they do.

Edit:
Why I personally think the X-Mas Event Sucked:
Points for Bumping/Talking were pretty low- Almost felt like the Korean MMO grind.
Very little explanation behind the event - Why did the X-Mas tree on the event page light up, and de-light...down? What was the number on top of the tree? Why were we destroying or fixing ornaments? Why were there different amounts of rewards? If this was such a grindy event (see previous point) why weren't there grindy rewards? Why no reward for 200 in either category?

Very little variation - Caroling, cool. The forum bumping, giving crappy items to the dumpster or gift-spamming people. Again, was very grindy.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
What Kenny just said, the event wasn't really related to the plot, which is alright with me, we did get some nice things this year, and lots of freebies, you can't say no to free stuff. I was kinda of glad the event wasn't super time consuming, cuz you know I was busy with irl holiday stuff and all.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

It always make me happy to know the devs check in on our griping/praise. If you think about it the event did give us quite an assortment of new items and I was also happy that it was not overly time consuming since irl holiday stuff leaves little time for online events. I was just really disappointed we had no Jack or Santa this year...and no explanation as to why they were no shows. That and I was really hoping for an alchemy formula to turn all those apocolypsmas items into something more awesome.

Enduring Hero

Uncle Kenny more or less confirmed what I had suspected about the Christmas event all along-that it wasn't connected to the main plot. That's why I didn't take part. Event items aren't a good enough incentive for me these days. I'll only participate if an event has an impact story wise.
Uncle Kenny
The event isn't connected to the manga story except in that it occurs after where the Halloween left off. It's not an actual continuation of the story and the results of the event don't have an effect on the story. After Halloween things were looking dark and gloomy and the purpose of the Xmas event was to do what you could to spread holiday cheer in the face of that doom and gloom.
But I wanted the bomb to explode. emo

Tiny Alchemist

Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny
But I wanted the bomb to explode. emo
I was so excited for that too. cry

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

I dunno, I was actually hoping that the event would of "tied" into the 2012 fiasco. It would of been a HUGE HIT Including one chance of a lifetime to ever experience. Just like how we got the Raptor Jesus even though that was only a one day event xD.

I mean, I do get that we do need some Holiday cheering on that time of year, but couldn't we do that on a separate level? : o

-~-â—†-~-

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
it kinda seemed random to me, no santa, no plot related event, no orphans. just spreading cheer

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

So if anyone was curious. I asked this at ATA. I'm use to getting a final event item. A bit of a bummer but at least the caroling items were nice.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Uncle Kenny

So why'd you link to the manga on the landing page?

That was just weird and confusing. The whole event was weird and confusing...

Tiny Alchemist

Lazarus Larkin
Uncle Kenny

I thought it was related because we had that moon looming over us, which is no longer looming over us.

Also the how to for the event.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Darksp
Lazarus Larkin
Uncle Kenny

I thought it was related because we had that moon looming over us, which is no longer looming over us.

Moon? I don't know what you're talking about.

Tiny Alchemist

Lazarus Larkin
Darksp
Lazarus Larkin
Uncle Kenny

Moon? I don't know what you're talking about.
The banner for the event had Nyx's moon thing in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff