I didn't notice then.

Scholarly Storyteller

28,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
H3av3n
User Image

So if anyone was curious. I asked this at ATA. I'm use to getting a final event item. A bit of a bummer but at least the caroling items were nice.

aww i was looking forward to a final event item since they seemed to be bribing us so much with free items, to compensate for the lackluster event game play.

a lot of people are probably still confused what the point of the tree was lol

Tricky Powerhouse

11,700 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am very curious about that bomb, I was sure we would be getting that as a item for participating.

Fuzzy Kitten

Events are getting old any more.
Only threads that usually exist in the Event Forum are "Bump for energy/heals!" or "Anon Gift Giving Thread!" or "Thank you -insert Anon's name here-!"

1.) I love Anons. They make events interesting any more.
2.) Gift giving threads are great but eventually they are either too fast to carry a conversation with anyone or are just people bumping to get noticed in hopes of a gift.

The best event was when the Zurg appeared. People were going into Towns together to see the UFO's and trying to befriend the aliens in the forums. It was fun to interact with the characters in the plots. Now it's just kill or be killed. How is that in any form a community affair?

Distinct Explorer

Xmas event wasn't a VS one, so with no sides to choose, no one actually "won". And like everyone else said, the event wasn't even tied to the plot. I kept hearing devs claim that it was, so it kinda feels like they lied, to get out hopes up, over it.
It was a pretty lackluster event, without it being ted to the ongoing plot, imo.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

I find it funny how Gaia made it so that there would definitly be more possitve then negative actions this event thanks to their way lower need to destroy for the achievement.

People like myself who found this event boring only went for the achievements which means 25 creates (possitive) vs. 17 destroys (negative) which puts the joyfull site 8 points ahead for each person doing this. rofl

Let's say 10K accounts took part in this event only for achievements, that'll put the possitive side 80K points ahead of the negative side.

Compassionate Conversationalist

27,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Brain Akazariua

I find it funny how Gaia made it so that there would definitly be more possitve then negative actions this event thanks to their way lower need to destroy for the achievement.

People like myself who found this event boring only went for the achievements which means 25 creates (possitive) vs. 17 destroys (negative) which puts the joyfull site 8 points ahead for each person doing this. rofl

Let's say 10K accounts took part in this event only for achievements, that'll put the possitive side 80K points ahead of the negative side.

Which messed with my need for balance.

50 on each side for me. AND I LIKED IT! scream

Codebreaking Mage

10,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
<Leans on his All-Key> Its never truly over.

Fluffy Kitten

15,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Uncle Kenny
The event isn't connected to the manga story except in that it occurs after where the Halloween left off. It's not an actual continuation of the story and the results of the event don't have an effect on the story. After Halloween things were looking dark and gloomy and the purpose of the Xmas event was to do what you could to spread holiday cheer in the face of that doom and gloom.

sad it would had been so nice to have it connected to the plot... u.u
I like events that have relation to the plot ^^'

Summery Sweetheart

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Existential Existence
H3av3n
User Image

So if anyone was curious. I asked this at ATA. I'm use to getting a final event item. A bit of a bummer but at least the caroling items were nice.

aww i was looking forward to a final event item since they seemed to be bribing us so much with free items, to compensate for the lackluster event game play.

a lot of people are probably still confused what the point of the tree was lol
User Image

I know I am. I thought it was for us to get to 100. Maybe we didnt get it too 100 so no final event item? lol

We fail as a community

Partying Fatcat

13,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I had no clue the event was over until I checked Forums.

Didn't expect much from this event anyway.

Apocalyptic Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Informer 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
"...Did we win?"

Yes! ... or No, depending on which side you picked... confused

Brainy Man-Lover

...Dang, I feel so disenchanted... And the event even had a great name too cat_emo

...Ah man, V-day is too far away! cat_gonk
...And the Chinese New Year better be awesome too cat_stare

Gaian

I'm honestly GLAD it wasn't connected to the plot; I hate the main Gaia plot. I just wish it actually had its own plot. It didn't really feel like it did.

Bright Spirit

12,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny
The event isn't connected to the manga story except in that it occurs after where the Halloween left off. It's not an actual continuation of the story and the results of the event don't have an effect on the story. After Halloween things were looking dark and gloomy and the purpose of the Xmas event was to do what you could to spread holiday cheer in the face of that doom and gloom.

Fair enough, I can understand that. But that point was very poorly communicated, and I feel it left many users like myself confused as to the point of the whole event. What did the number on the tree mean, if anything? Who were we trying to cheer up?

Don't get me wrong- I love the event items, and massive kudos to the artists for their hard work- but just a tad more explanation could have helped a lot in making the event more fun for everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff