Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Yorugami
User Image
I keep basically seeing the same users over and over again in the forums. XD It's kind of sad how there's only a very few of use left here. I think this is also because Gaia's been expanding a lot more in other directions and in social media.

Fcaebook games, Rally, Smart Phone games and even Towns 2. So what population Gaia does indeed have tend to be split amongst those other applications....

So in the end you kind of end up having those dedicated forum people hanging around the same areas. Although the CB still remains the hodge-podge of people it has always been though.
User Image
I'd rather avoid the CB at all costs lol....
I know what you mean you do end up seeing the same user names alot but that doesnt help the lurkers like me to even post take part or do anything, I just come on talk to a friend if they go I go then repeat for the rest of time I guess cause everything is going so slow and nothing really happens. Not many gaians seem open to making new friends or talking in general which is depressing.

Shadowy Prophet

If a lot of people are coming off of a hiatus though, it'll bring back some of the old flair the forums used to have. I haven't really posted on Gaia in a long, long time, but here I am.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Catera
I'd rather avoid the CB at all costs lol....
I know what you mean you do end up seeing the same user names alot but that doesnt help the lurkers like me to even post take part or do anything, I just come on talk to a friend if they go I go then repeat for the rest of time I guess cause everything is going so slow and nothing really happens. Not many gaians seem open to making new friends or talking in general which is depressing.
User Image

Then you should really hang out at the Art shops
and Breedables/Changing Pets forum. XD
Or even Art Freebies. Everyone is mostly looking
for people to chat or hang out with in their home threads.

I mean I even get random people dropping by
in my art shop for just chatting and I don't mind.
>>; We artists are a talkative sort and people often
get intimidated to drop by when in truth we want
people to come hang.

User Image

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Yorugami
User Image

Then you should really hang out at the Art shops
and Breedables/Changing Pets forum. XD
Or even Art Freebies. Everyone is mostly looking
for people to chat or hang out with in their home threads.

I mean I even get random people dropping by
in my art shop for just chatting and I don't mind.
>>; We artists are a talkative sort and people often
get intimidated to drop by when in truth we want
people to come hang.

User Image
I feel rather rude dropping in like that and I Never know which one would be the more inviting or active. I'm a lurker at nature so I really don't scout out for threads all the time but I'll always happily hang around and talk when I have something to say. That and I'm too poor for art shops can't afford the pictures no more razz

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Ksrugi
If a lot of people are coming off of a hiatus though, it'll bring back some of the old flair the forums used to have. I haven't really posted on Gaia in a long, long time, but here I am.
Lets hope so.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Catera
I feel rather rude dropping in like that and I Never know which one would be the more inviting or active. I'm a lurker at nature so I really don't scout out for threads all the time but I'll always happily hang around and talk when I have something to say. That and I'm too poor for art shops can't afford the pictures no more razz
User Image

I usually don't buy art either since I'm too much of a cheapskate. XD
But seriously I sometimes just drop by a thread and compliment
their art and usually that's when the conversation start.
I've met great friends that way. OvO

Seriously....a lot of lonely art shop threads out there.
Ain't no fun bumping all by your lonesome you know? XD

User Image

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Yorugami
User Image

I usually don't buy art either since I'm too much of a cheapskate. XD
But seriously I sometimes just drop by a thread and compliment
their art and usually that's when the conversation start.
I've met great friends that way. OvO

Seriously....a lot of lonely art shop threads out there.
Ain't no fun bumping all by your lonesome you know? XD

User Image
No it isn't especially in the exchange haha. They should provide freebees for advertisements

Questionable Phantom

Some like my self just 'ghost''. We log in , read some post. wander the site,but never really do anything, then we slip back into the shadows

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Lady Gothica1
Some like my self just 'ghost''. We log in , read some post. wander the site,but never really do anything, then we slip back into the shadows
It's what lurking is all about hun biggrin Welcome to the club.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Catera
No it isn't especially in the exchange haha. They should provide freebees for advertisements
User Image

;D Some actually do in auctions.
I tend to hang there when I'm bored and want
some freebies.

User Image

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Yorugami
Catera
User Image

;D Some actually do in auctions.
I tend to hang there when I'm bored and want
some freebies.

User Image
I know razz I used to have a thread which was a hangout/freebee arts but my friend I made it with is no longer on so no more joint hang out with freebee art.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Catera
I know razz I used to have a thread which was a hangout/freebee arts but my friend I made it with is no longer on so no more joint hang out with freebee art.
User Image

Well you can always jump in and join
with another's hang out thread in the art freebies?

There's a lot of them there. OvO
Just gotta find a crew you feel more
comfortable with hanging out?

User Image

Questionable Phantom

Catera
Lady Gothica1
Happy to join

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Lady Gothica1
Catera
Lady Gothica1
Happy to join
mrgreen

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Yorugami
Catera
User Image

Well you can always jump in and join
with another's hang out thread in the art freebies?

There's a lot of them there. OvO
Just gotta find a crew you feel more
comfortable with hanging out?

User Image
Maybe. Feel free to add me if you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items