Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Kitten

18,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200
I actually like the recolors of the restrung Marionettes better then the original. I just wish they'd make it more reasonable and more quantity its ridiculous to make it so limited. Everyone should have a chance at, at least questing one. I hope this isn't the start of a new trend. I'd hate for items to all start being so limited

Sugary Gaian

That Tailored Star Dark Restrung Bundle. emotion_drool I am lusting for it but its so expensive. gonk I want the bundle exclusive. Trying the rig wont be too bad either.

Dapper Puppy

The puppy bundle didn't feature me at all. That there is a big 'ol fail. People need more of me.

Belly-burster

ugh. i really wish they'd release a more affordable bundle with a i am pawsitive or mister mustachio recolor in it or somethin
the marionettes are nice but i'm not sold on buying a 40 buck bundle and hattie/lady chimes are nice enough but not exactly what i'm lookin for in one of these sad

/twiddles thumbs 5ever

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Currently laughing my a** off at anyone who complained about list makers and the 'clique' the other day. I see you all, not lifting a finger to make a thread for today's update so it ended up being added to the previous day's one.

Thank you to lost in the rhythm for updating the thread with two days' worth of updates! You work is appreciated.

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100

Did they remove/say they were removing the cat bundle?

gaia_crown

Ice-Cold Hobo

Stylist's Affinity is really nice. oAo
I hope they would do a recolour of it. Like,in black.. Because I'd definitely buy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff