• Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ridley Starsmore
Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore
LimstelIa
Ridley Starsmore
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heylo all you crazy GCDers! Ridley here as your substitute teacher for today's Cash Shop Update! Man, we had so much awesome stuff come out yesterday, and even have the new spending tiers added in today! In case you missed all the shenenigans from that update: 10/9 CS Update.

Thread Rules & Discussion Points
Please remember this is the GCD. All threads within the GCD must have valid discussion points. "SPAM" like posts are not allowed and can potentially send this thread and future update threads into the Chatterbox. I would hate to see this happen! With that said, I encourage you to discuss the items released to your heart's content.

Do you like the item(s)? Why or why not?
Want to see the new item(s) in a spiffy new color? Which colors?
Is there an item you wish was in today's update?
Are you happy with the price?

You are not limited to discuss the points listed above? See something you want to talk about that isn't listed? Post it!

Remember: All posts regarding buying, selling, and trading of said item(s) belongs in the Exchange.

Thanks for taking the time to read this section! Be sure to thank the artists for their hard work~

User Image
Precious Like Rose

699gc / 799 Units
LQI Recolor

User Image
Sumafo Obsession

699gc / 799 Units
LQI Recolor

User Image
Black Diamond

799gc / 899 Units
LQI Animal to Human Remake.

User Image
Luminous Void Dealer Bundle

1499gc / 699 Units
LQI Bundle
This bundle contains 5 Luminous Void Rift and Sadistic Dealer.
User Image
Sadistic Dealer

User Image
Little Spider

Item Generator. Available as 199 Singles, 899 5 Pack, and a 1699 10 pack
Chance Item Exclusives:
User Image
[Animal] Crimson Biter

User Image
[Animal] Pink Biter

User Image
[Animal] Pumpkin Biter

User Image
[Animal] Purple Biter

User Image
[Animal] Toxic Biter

User Image
The Thistle Witch

1500gc
Club Verge Item

That isn't a full list for the spider rig ;w;

No.

It is a list of the items that made their debut in this rig.

You wanna know what is in it, go buy one. I listed the NEW items in it. Some things, we cannot hold yer hand on.

WOW ! Anyone else who makes these item lists is NEVER that rude;and that's why those people get lots of expensive gifts. Maybe you need your hand held in a manners class.....lol

Is that why you think people do this? For gifts?

Miss, you are terribly misinformed if you think that is the case.

Let me tell you something. I have gotten more harrassment today and ungrateful users that I have in the past two years. Ended up with a headache and not a very relaxing day for me at all.

I don't normally do cs lists anymore, for this reason. Generally, I am a last resort because I am not a big fan of all day updating for users that do not seem to realize what a massive pain in the backside this volunteer list making is.

But I AM willing to do it. Because I do believe that folks should be kept informed in changes in the site. Even little ones. Gifts do not even remotely factor into the equation. And anyone doing it for that reason SHOULDN'T be.

If I seem to be a little abrupt with users, it is because of attitudes like that. I didn't do this because I want something. I did it because I was asked to as a favor from the usual list maker who had a family emergency. And frankly, posts like yours are a huge reason why no one wants to do them.

Be thankful anyone does them at all. They are nowhere near the trouble you are given for them.
(

No, I am not saying that's why people make these lists. I know that people who appreciate them do tend to give gifts though.In fact, I tipped you for making this thread...I know it's a lousy 25g,but it's the thought that counts. This is the first time I ever spoke up because frankly with the title under your name;I would not have expected a abrupt answer from you. For all anyone knows,the person you originly quoted simply forgot to put a question mark,and was just asking if there were more items from the CI. Sorry you get stressed out making these type of threads,and kudos to you for helping a friend for doing it. Just saying maybe you should consider all aspects before being so abrupt. The other person may be having issues of their own to deal with, had a typo,just about anything. Or of course,could always be a language barrier.
And BTW....it's Missus. wink Please do not be offended, just pointing out every story has two sides to it,and not to judge so quickly

Angelic Nitemare

Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore
Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore
LimstelIa
Ridley Starsmore
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heylo all you crazy GCDers! Ridley here as your substitute teacher for today's Cash Shop Update! Man, we had so much awesome stuff come out yesterday, and even have the new spending tiers added in today! In case you missed all the shenenigans from that update: 10/9 CS Update.

Thread Rules & Discussion Points
Please remember this is the GCD. All threads within the GCD must have valid discussion points. "SPAM" like posts are not allowed and can potentially send this thread and future update threads into the Chatterbox. I would hate to see this happen! With that said, I encourage you to discuss the items released to your heart's content.

Do you like the item(s)? Why or why not?
Want to see the new item(s) in a spiffy new color? Which colors?
Is there an item you wish was in today's update?
Are you happy with the price?

You are not limited to discuss the points listed above? See something you want to talk about that isn't listed? Post it!

Remember: All posts regarding buying, selling, and trading of said item(s) belongs in the Exchange.

Thanks for taking the time to read this section! Be sure to thank the artists for their hard work~

User Image
Precious Like Rose

699gc / 799 Units
LQI Recolor

User Image
Sumafo Obsession

699gc / 799 Units
LQI Recolor

User Image
Black Diamond

799gc / 899 Units
LQI Animal to Human Remake.

User Image
Luminous Void Dealer Bundle

1499gc / 699 Units
LQI Bundle
This bundle contains 5 Luminous Void Rift and Sadistic Dealer.
User Image
Sadistic Dealer

User Image
Little Spider

Item Generator. Available as 199 Singles, 899 5 Pack, and a 1699 10 pack
Chance Item Exclusives:
User Image
[Animal] Crimson Biter

User Image
[Animal] Pink Biter

User Image
[Animal] Pumpkin Biter

User Image
[Animal] Purple Biter

User Image
[Animal] Toxic Biter

User Image
The Thistle Witch

1500gc
Club Verge Item

That isn't a full list for the spider rig ;w;

No.

You wanna know what is in it, go buy one. I listed the NEW items in it. Some things, we cannot hold yer hand on.

WOW ! Anyone else who makes these item lists is NEVER that rude;and that's why those people get lots of expensive gifts. Maybe you need your hand held in a manners class.....lol

Let me tell you something. I have gotten more harrassment today and ungrateful users that I have in the past two years. Ended up with a headache and not a very relaxing day for me at all.

I don't normally do cs lists anymore, for this reason. Generally, I am a last resort because I am not a big fan of all day updating for users that do not seem to realize what a massive pain in the backside this volunteer list making is.

But I AM willing to do it. Because I do believe that folks should be kept informed in changes in the site. Even little ones. Gifts do not even remotely factor into the equation. And anyone doing it for that reason SHOULDN'T be.

If I seem to be a little abrupt with users, it is because of attitudes like that. I didn't do this because I want something. I did it because I was asked to as a favor from the usual list maker who had a family emergency. And frankly, posts like yours are a huge reason why no one wants to do them.

Be thankful anyone does them at all. They are nowhere near the trouble you are given for them.
(

No, I am not saying that's why people make these lists. I know that people who appreciate them do tend to give gifts though.In fact, I tipped you for making this thread...I know it's a lousy 25g,but it's the thought that counts. This is the first time I ever spoke up because frankly with the title under your name;I would not have expected a abrupt answer from you. For all anyone knows,the person you originly quoted simply forgot to put a question mark,and was just asking if there were more items from the CI. Sorry you get stressed out making these type of threads,and kudos to you for helping a friend for doing it. Just saying maybe you should consider all aspects before being so abrupt. The other person may be having issues of their own to deal with, had a typo,just about anything. Or of course,could always be a language barrier.
And BTW....it's Missus. wink Please do not be offended, just pointing out every story has two sides to it,and not to judge so quickly

Not judging. I had five different people complain that I didn't do the whole list for that CI. When No one posted results, no one even gave links. I do not have digital xray vision, and the exclusives where what I could confirm.

So, no, I was not about to hold someone's hand. Sometimes, you have to take risks, open boxes, and take a chance. Is why they are called chance items, not "Find a Gaia Sherpa" Boxes.-lol-

As for my abruptness, I find being direct gets better results. Might not be nicer results, but it's an honest one.

Alas, this thread has had it's day, and I now direct your attention to the current CS thread already in progress.

Toothsome Vampire

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ridley Starsmore
Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore
Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore

No.

(

Not judging. I had five different people complain that I didn't do the whole list for that CI. When No one posted results, no one even gave links. I do not have digital xray vision, and the exclusives where what I could confirm.

So, no, I was not about to hold someone's hand. Sometimes, you have to take risks, open boxes, and take a chance. Is why they are called chance items, not "Find a Gaia Sherpa" Boxes.-lol-

As for my abruptness, I find being direct gets better results. Might not be nicer results, but it's an honest one.

Alas, this thread has had it's day, and I now direct your attention to the current CS thread already in progress.

Link to it please?

Angelic Nitemare

Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore
Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore
Vampire Queen Vampy
Ridley Starsmore

No.

(

Link to it please?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/10-11-cs-update-mysterious-fighter-fallout-vulture-more/t.94434073/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff