Welcome to Gaia! ::

John RuffNight
pyro092
John RuffNight
Your a very negative person. And you seem to have a problem understanding things people put down.

I was simply stating how a person who is new, can feel that it might be hard to get gold. And I also mentioned that people who arent new, and still complain, are BAD.

Those are facts I stated, and I really think that they are ALL correct.

You my friend, probably read maybe half of the sentance, and started rambling about "No, your wrong, lazy people are BAD!! BAD BAD BAD!!! YOU R BE TEH WRONG!!!"

Seriously, if your gonna make an argument, at LEAST try understanding what it is your saying is wrong.
Im not saying your wrong. Im saying, its not only newbs that are complaining!!!!
Alright thats fine, but yes, you were saying I was wrong.

"You CANT use that fact"
"Your HALF right"

Those were your words. I was only defending the people who are new in my posts, not the lazy.

Woo, hope that clarified things. Now I must be off

Ok, bye.
Oh my god people. Everyone is fighting with eachother about some half a** thread I made when I was half asleep just checking for updates on the sight. Just let it die! gonk
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol [removed]emoticon(' domokun ')
Domokun lol lol lol lol domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
The Black Cat Shadow
Everywhere I have gone I see people saying stuff like: GAIA should change, it is WAY too hard to earn gold!. And sentences like these really get on my nerves. I mean, honestly, EVERYTHING you do on GAIA earns you gold! Is it really that hard to click the mouse around the maps, yet, you can make some speech about how it is to hard? Tell me what you all think about this.

<center> Your poll seems a bit ironic.

True, but it's not like everyone can spend hours lurking, posting, and polling. Some people have jobs, family, friends, a life. sweatdrop
</center>
I am not saying it is hard to get gold it just it takes so long evil I hope they come out with fighting soon exclaim
My original account from '03 had over 90k.
... But I blew it on some s**t that I don't even like anymore.

crying
Clocktower
My original account from '03 had over 90k.
... But I blew it on some s**t that I don't even like anymore.

crying
xd lol xd
Hum... I know you are buzy, but i just want to make money!
-fingers fall off- Oh nuuu! Mkaing this gold is sure dawg garn hard! I never knew clicking around could be so exhausting...I have an idea! I'll make a board and complain about it! That'll sure change everything biggrin

(I was kidding, incase you couldn't tell. I swear, some people are just so serious o__o.)
i dont think that it is hard to make GG but i think there should be more things to do that will keep you occupied like games. that would be cool biggrin and GG does go up quite fast doesnt it .. i only had about 20 yesterday and now i have 162 after about an hour and a half blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff