Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lunatic

Yorugami
Amy Storm

I'm told that's something we need more of =p

It's weird though, that item seems like a kinda middle victory item, and I'd expect there to be more of it, but mostly I see people getting repeats. I don't know who makes these odds.

Well this RIG seems screwed up anyways. XD

I was implying that all the rigs have silly odds, but yeah, this is more screwed up than most.

I wonder if they'll do a discount on this rig like they did on the first two...it'd be nice and hopefully help balance out the silly odds with more volume.

Fashionable Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Pandorus Sphinx
heart I love these legs.

Love yer avi!! 4laugh

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Cree -anon-
Hi-Potion
Sighs now I wish all the Black King items came in black and red like the Checkmate Rematch.

I agree that checkmate rematch is amazing! I love black and red themed items.
I can see that. biggrin I have one black and red avvie, this yellow/orange, and a lot of blue, because I love blue :3

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
So all the eyes got put into dolls??
Thats kinda a bummer.

I guess I get to pass mostly and pick up a few cheaper stuff.
(annd hope Black Bishop Tactician goes down because 4+ mil for bangs is too much)

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Amy Storm
I was implying that all the rigs have silly odds, but yeah, this is more screwed up than most.

I wonder if they'll do a discount on this rig like they did on the first two...it'd be nice and hopefully help balance out the silly odds with more volume.

Probably before it leaves the shop maybe?
They did discount the ACs though. O 3 O

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Chaos_Bunny
mayuralover

yeah I thought it was funny when all of a sudden zhao yun became the mascot XD. Man now I need to go play them! Still haven't played any of the ps3 games. crying (stupid gaia and WoW taking up my tiny gaming fund* Females are always my favorite to play, I'm totally sexist when it comes to playing video games XD

This banner is fun, specially when it was my icy avatar, because then it matched and looked all emotion_kirakira

It's weird that it seems the whole RIG was based on an REI. *lightbulb* OH MY GOSH WHAT IF THERE WAS A SAINTE CIEL / ROSAMUND RIG.
do you remember Midnight Reverie? i'm not sure of the specifics, but the main male character had his own thing.. gah, i can't remember..

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Steeple
I wish the order had been revered: get a normal RIG then offer new-item-only afterward, so it'd be clearer.

I'm debating whether it's worth getting an endgame bundle or not. I think i'll open the two i have first.

It's hard to get a victory in this one. crying I failed in the first stage on both and foot repeat items that were both under 100k.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Cree -anon-
Hi-Potion
Sighs now I wish all the Black King items came in black and red like the Checkmate Rematch.

I checked on tektek and we actually lack black and red armor xD;; The reds we have are closer to pink or orange in existing armors.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Cree -anon-
Steeple
I wish the order had been revered: get a normal RIG then offer new-item-only afterward, so it'd be clearer.

I'm debating whether it's worth getting an endgame bundle or not. I think i'll open the two i have first.

It's hard to get a victory in this one. crying I failed in the first stage on both and foot repeat items that were both under 100k.
Aw =c I got the weaponry item and a dapper raptor, which is cute at least. I didn't even make it to the first stage. emotion_0A0

I could afford a bundle, but I'm not sure ifit's worth the risk.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Hi-Potion
Cree -anon-
Hi-Potion

I checked on tektek and we actually lack black and red armor xD;; The reds we have are closer to pink or orange in existing armors.

This is so off-topic but every time I come across your posts in threads and see your signature, I always start laughing, haha. I love it.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hi-Potion
Cree -anon-
Hi-Potion

tektek is amazing! but while I was making this avatar, I had no idea that the shoes and anklets I wanted didn't layer right, so I had to get different shoes. have they updated for these items yet?

Ruthless Shapeshifter

> n < Man.
Lower lower ye itemsness!

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
mayuralover
do you remember Midnight Reverie? i'm not sure of the specifics, but the main male character had his own thing.. gah, i can't remember..
I think so, that was the sleeping one right? It was based off something? I thought it was just from the uh, the real life thing it was based on. haha.

We're both losing our brains.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Steeple
Cree -anon-
Steeple

Aw =c I got the weaponry item and a dapper raptor, which is cute at least. I didn't even make it to the first stage. emotion_0A0

I could afford a bundle, but I'm not sure ifit's worth the risk.
exactly what i'm thinking, I don't have enough for the bundle, but getting a single seems to risky..

Magnetic Lunatic

Yorugami
Amy Storm

Probably before it leaves the shop maybe?
They did discount the ACs though. O 3 O

Yeah, but this rig wasn't subject to the discount yet, so I hope they do. I mean seriously, everyone's low on money from the AC so they need some sort of incentive. It'd be good for their sales, so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff