Welcome to Gaia! ::

is this really the first manga ever made on gaia?
i would like to read the entire thing if i could find the very first chapter of the manga x-x.

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
toxicwar
i would like to read the entire thing if i could find the very first chapter of the manga x-x.

It isn't the first manga ever made on Gaia, but it's based on a time before anything else in the Gaia storyline happened.

For a list of manga, in order, you should visit the GCW. It's a site, made and updated by a member of the community, that has the entire comic in an easy to read format. Enjoy xD
Karrna
toxicwar

It isn't the first manga ever made on Gaia, but it's based on a time before anything else in the Gaia storyline happened.

For a list of manga, in order, you should visit the GCW. It's a site, made and updated by a member of the community, that has the entire comic in an easy to read format. Enjoy xD

thanks biggrin .
so whats the title of the first manga?

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
toxicwar
Karrna
toxicwar

thanks biggrin .
so whats the title of the first manga?

I'm not sure it has one. I think it was a christmas one from 04.
They're all listed by year of release on the site I linked.
is it the one where the powerful man in all of gaia were all sloping sitting around trying to find his son?

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Lol rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
klklklklklklk,k.k..k.kl.k.k.k,jkj,.k,j.k,j.k,j.k,j.k,j.k,j.k,j.k,j.,.ujmtrljm,.fkjwdnkasdhyhnfdasgfjeagrfwabdyasfiudga67egbugfeh7ywsruyrduhnc7awtdguaihf67ewahr67fawtedawuihdbguya dhiftwaydhanwukdg ajdbawhrdfuawbhdeywg iuqhwadaidawdoakwduiagduawbdhyutawdgatuwdbnjiawdbkbhdeawutgjdwgdyatduhwghduyfuakghduyadgtd ayugayud awudgauyd aawudygaygdayugduyagduyaguyd ayudg asuydsagda hdqadjkawg ui twisted

LOL biggrin

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Bump Bump Bump Hello xp
Ferret----Chan
I doubt anyone will catch this one and know what it is.

User Image

teh face?
mash up? what is it?

Intermediate Gaian

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Expert Skill 150
Midnight Secret Dream
Rachel of the Oceans
Midnight Secret Dream
Abunay
Midnight Secret Dream
starstruck98
I love the return of Gino. Do you think that Sasha should be with Ian still or should she be with Gino? heart

i think sasha should be with Gino. Ian just seems like a big loser, and a dork, too. a sore loser. plus, i don't think that Gino should've unmasked himself just yet. i think that he should've let publicity explode for him, let people try to unmask him, kill him, etc.,etc., THEN he should've declared his love for the girl named sasha, then the ball part, blah blah, swooped , caught, kissed, didn't unmask himself and let sasha go, then, when (Gino, still didn't unmaske himself yet, blah blah blah,) meet ian on the cliff, they battle for sasha, then big mutant guy comes in, gets gino w/ needle, mask falls off, gino stumbles off side of cliff, never to be seen again (or as sasha and everyone else thinks),Ian regrets it, bad guy gets shot, by sniper, Sahsa in a depression, and so is pretty much everyone else in the town, sasha is about to kill herself w/ knife, gino appears behind her, grabs knife out of her hand, spins her around and kisses her, its been two years since gino fell off cliff, so, he's older and sasha is too, so they get married and live happliy evva after, and ian kills himself cuz sasha is taken. the end. .......... i like dramatic stories, ok? don't judge me.

It is my EXPERT deduction that you are a fan of Twilight.

GINO is a wuss. I hope he does something to piss of SENTINEL and she strangles him.

GAMBINO... Was losing his style. Face it. He was an OLD NPC who never really did anything.

And SASHA needs to go take a bullet to the head. I think I need to give ZHIVAGO a call.

go to hell! i was answering a frikking question ok? i was just saying what was on my mind. and gino and the gambinos will NEVER lose their style. no, i hate twilight's plot, storyline, and just about everything else. the only reason i've seen it is because a: my friend invited me, and b: i only like Jacob. hes hott! so you are extremely wrong! why doesn't ZHIVAGO go and snipe you in the head?

His proof. You said you that you love Jacob. Jacod is a part of Twilight.

YEESH!!! GIMME A BREAK, PEOPLE. STOP NAGGING ME! DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE THAN TRY TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG?!?!

nope.

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
pirula
yes, Chapter Zero is the newspaper one. I know its challenging because its not as manga-ish but there are 2 good interpretations so far.... GCD's grade: B-

I know you are creative GCD, STEP UP!

<3
im just waiting
I( will ) promise you that. i will edit everything you give me heart xp sweatdrop sweatdrop burning_eyes dramallama wahmbulance >>>>->><>-3123456789

(0) emo biggrin > smile .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces