Which camp are you in?

Rich 0.30722807017544 30.7% [ 2189 ]
Juvie 0.24 24.0% [ 1710 ]
Science 0.34554385964912 34.6% [ 2462 ]
Fitness 0.082105263157895 8.2% [ 585 ]
Not participating 0.025122807017544 2.5% [ 179 ]
Total Votes:[ 7125 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 > >>

With the event over, the only way you can get these items now is from other users via the MP.

I also requested a mod to CB'd this thread, seeing that it has deteriorated into nothing but spam. In any case, the information here is no longer useful seeing that the event is over. Feel free to use it for informational or reference purposes.

Quote:
DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD UNLESS IT'S ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THE FORUM.

-This is not the chatterbox. This is the Gaia Community Discussion and bumping when the page is still on the first page of this forum is counted as spam which is against the rules and stickies of this forum. I appreciate the intention, but please keep in that in mind.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

-Many...MANY of the questions people are asking have already been answered in the guide. Over and over and over again. Especially regarding the lvl 6 items. If it isn't clear, you can only get *ONE* level 6 item (fitness gloves, raining money, spork, beaker and tongs) each account and it is dependent on your opponent's camp, not your's. There is no way you can get the other three once you max out. For that, you'll either have to buy them from other users via the MP or you use a mule account and defeat the lvl 5 boss of the camp you want the item from.

User Image

This thread will be used to compile all the available items for Gaia's Camp Chaos event for each camp and the methods of obtaining them. How do these items compare with previous summer events? Do you like them so far? Hate them?

How to obtain items:

You get the first set of items, the jackets and coats, from just joining the camps. Only one per account and you cannot switch teams after you choose. Either use mules or buy them from other campers to obtain the complete set. ^^

The next level of items is when you gain enough experience points to reach lvl 6, after defeating the lvl 5 counselor boss. The item you get is determined by the camp of the boss for round 5, which is determined by the camper you last fought to gain the last exp needed. The item is not determined by what camp you are in, but by your opponent.

Opponent Camper = Opponent Camper Boss = Opponent Camp Item

For example, if you're in fitness camp fighting a Juvie when you were finally able to get enough exp points to level up to 6, you would fight the lvl 5 boss which would also be a Juvie counselor. After defeating the Juvie counselor and reaching lvl 6, you will be granted the Juvie's camp item- in this case the spork. Not the fitness.

Unfortunately, there is yet to be a way to get the rest of the lvl 6 items so the best you can do is carefully plan ahead, keeping an eye on your remaining exp points until you can fight a camper who belongs to the camp you want the item from. This also means you'll need to fight one of your own campers in order to get your own camp item, unless you rather get it through the MP or a mule on a different team.

Level 8 items are given by defeating the head NPC counselor of their perspective camps, which you can choose when you reach lvl 8. You can fight each of the head counselors of all four camps and get every one of the four items in this set. Only one set per account.

Interested in seeing other camp's ranks and abilities for battle? This thread has a convenient list to use!

If there are any items I'm missing, please post the image and MP link in this thread as well as how you obtained the item, such as the level needed to get the items. ^^

The mysterious final/sixth item?

In the event, there are supposed to be 6 items to be obtained but some people are reporting a missing last/sixth item when they reached the end after fighting all the head counselors. The sixth it is likely the coats/jackets themselves, but those who retrieved one before the event began would not register it due to a glitch. Those who joined after the battles started, would get the coats/jackets counted as one.

So some users will have 5/6 and other's will have 6/6 depending on when they received the jackets/coats.

UPDATE: This has been fixed. If you are still recieving a 5/6 even after defeating all four counselors, please contact the developer Fleep to report it.

Battling Tip: If you are down to 0 hp, an easy and quick way of getting a full bar is to going to the battleground forum and find another opponent to attack. The system will see that you were defeated and will heal you back to a full bar. You don't even have to fight.

Camp Jackets

(Only one per account for the camp you join)
User Image- Rich Camp Leather Coat

User Image- Science Camp Lab Coat

User Image- Juvie Camp Striped Hoodie

User Image - Fitness Camp Windbreaker

Level 6 Items

(Depending on which camp you defeated the lvl 5 boss and reaching lvl 6, you can only get one of the below per account. Mule or Marketplace for the other three.)

User Image- Rich Camp Raining Money

User Image-Science Camp Beaker & Tongs

User Image- Juvie Camp Plastic Spork Tool

User Image-Fitness Camp Weighted Gloves

Level 8 Items:
(You get these items after defeating the head counselors of each camp at level 8, the max level. One set per account. )

User Image- Fitness Camp Diet Food

User Image- Rich Camp Stacks of Gold

User Image- Science Camp Thick Eyeglasses

User Image- Juvie Camp Shabby Beanie

Event Items Available to All Camps:
User Image-Camp Chaos Secret Stage Sash
(Click the Fire at Secret Beach)

Cash Shop Event Items
(Available from cash shop or other users who bought it with cash)
User Image-Science Camp Tesla Coil

User Image-Juvie Camp Most Wanted

User Image-Rich Camp Hired Help

User Image-Fitness Camp Bodybuilder

Camp Music!
Credit goes to Aura_Morte for pulling these up for us! My personal favorite is the fitness. ;D

The Secret Beach

Rich

Juvie

Science

Fitness

Opponent Avatars
Credit to Necromacide for sharing this with us!

Bosses
(Their camp depends on the last camper you fought before being interrupted.)
The cook
The Crafts instructor
The janitor
The swimming coach
The supervisor
Safety Monitor- Thanks little tzahov!
Junior Counselor- Thanks Macabeak!

Head Counselors
(Original Gaian NPCs. Read the mini comics to find out how they wound up as counselors!)
Rich Camp
Juvie Camp
Fitness Camp
Science Camp

Aged Lunatic

Has the event started?
User ImageYou should probably post the Cash Shop items as well. 3nodding
There is also one in my signature. Unfortunately its located only in the Juvie Camp forum, but I'll work on getting it moved.
siiiigh
I can't wait for it to get started so we can see the other items

super cool of you to make a list, though User Image
Gastronome
Has the event started?

Nope, still being set up but it will shortly, going by the earlier leak. :3 Just trying to get it all set up before than since there might be a lot of items for this event.

I read the instructions earlier when it was available and I think I read something about 6 event items being obtained, not sure if there's a specific set for each camp. There is one for each 'final boss', which is the counselor of each camp.

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
When did we find the sash? eek

I hadn't seen that one before.

Edit: Also, the new URL is '/event/summer2009' when it used to be '/campchaos'

Aged Lunatic

Super Awesome User
Gastronome
Has the event started?

Nope, still being set up but it will shortly, going by the earlier leak. :3 Just trying to get it all set up before than since there might be a lot of items for this event.

I read the instructions earlier when it was available and I think I read something about 6 event items being obtained, not sure if there's a specific set for each camp. There is one for each 'final boss', which is the counselor of each camp.

Oooh cool.

I'm gonna um, spend my time at the event page....refreshing it.
that's even more free items than the prom event Oo hope they're just as good

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Awesome! C= I am very much looking forward to the event!
Techu

Already did. ^^ I left out the names though but the images are linked to the MP listing. :3

@Chastler- I've seen a few other ones floating around as well in the other camps. We'll need the cooperation of various camp members to get this completed, unless we can switch camps in the middle...which I kinda doubt. ^^; Ah well, there are mules!

@Latharix- You and me both. surprised I hope we get a set of Liam's abs in fitness..

@Commander Penguin- When the event started up, I was able to nab it by exploring the secret beach before everything was taken down. ^^

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

I wonder if we'll be able to switch teams to get the other stuff...
Super Awesome User
Techu

@Chastler- I've seen a few other ones floating around as well in the other camps. We'll need the cooperation of various camp members to get this completed, unless we can switch camps in the middle...which I kinda doubt. ^^; Ah well, there are mules!

Actually, that would be awesome if we could do that. Which camp are you in? I would be more than happy to provide the Juvie items.

Sugary Sweetheart

ooh, thanks for making this. : D
Inferno Breeze
that's even more free items than the prom event Oo hope they're just as good

:O

Really? I thought prom had like... 2 for reach floor or something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers