Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Existential Existence

aw yeah. there'll always be expensive stuff.
i think for heralds of chaos the only expensive thing over 1mil is battlemaster iona.
at least prices won't stay up in the 3-4mil range though biggrin not in a year....if you are patient...

HOC really didn't appeal a lot.
It didn't even stay on the GCD thread frontpage
for a long time. XD

Kuroshitsuji has a lot more items
people can use though.

But yes....I'm crossing my fingers really hard for
the items to get cheaper eventually.
D: Sebastian!!!!!
I feel somewhat pleased. sweatdrop Black Butler has been my life every since it first came out.. I've been DYING to have cosplay items on Gaia as Grell! My Crimson-Haired beauty!!!!!!! I feel like they shouldn't have left out the servants/ Elizabeth! I would've loved to have cosplay-ed as Mey-Rin! But as I said, I'm still pleased. I even got a million dollar Grell doll yesterday. WOOO! Now on to the dress up items.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yorugami
Existential Existence

aw yeah. there'll always be expensive stuff.
i think for heralds of chaos the only expensive thing over 1mil is battlemaster iona.
at least prices won't stay up in the 3-4mil range though biggrin not in a year....if you are patient...

HOC really didn't appeal a lot.
It didn't even stay on the GCD thread frontpage
for a long time. XD

Kuroshitsuji has a lot more items
people can use though.

But yes....I'm crossing my fingers really hard for
the items to get cheaper eventually.
D: Sebastian!!!!!

there's a forum dedicated to HoC where they could talk about the items there, so maybe there was more forum interest...just in a different forum XD idk but yeah, cheap is good. i'm surprised the price of these things are still so high (400k a pop for a $3 gc item - a pretty good return rate of cash to gold). since people outside the US can't get in the store it puts a damper on supplies.

hey....gaia should come out with a zOMG CI....

anyway....if you want to work with something now...you should dress like a peasant :O peasant clothes are the best mrgreen

Dangerous Rogue

Oh man, the whole Sebastian set worn all together looks derpy as HELL. Those gloves. emotion_eyebrow

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
â™”

OH MY GOD
very rare use of allcaps from me but mostly because holy crap this is one of my favourite animes/mangas ever~
first madoka magica and now this? gaia you really know how to spoil a girl /blushu

love the items. they're all so lovely and well-pixelled. ran-mao item please
i'm sure once the prices have stabilised i'll pick a few of them up
like ran-mao because hot damn they made her hair lovely. and she's my favourite!

edit; no mey-rin? aww i'd have loved loved loved a mey-rin item. yes yes another of my favourites

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Existential Existence

there's a forum dedicated to HoC where they could talk about the items there, so maybe there was more forum interest...just in a different forum XD idk but yeah, cheap is good. i'm surprised the price of these things are still so high (400k a pop for a $3 gc item - a pretty good return rate of cash to gold). since people outside the US can't get in the store it puts a damper on supplies.

hey....gaia should come out with a zOMG CI....

anyway....if you want to work with something now...you should dress like a peasant :O peasant clothes are the best mrgreen

I think the HOC might be a bit like ZOMG!
With only a very core number of very vocal
and hardcore supporters while the rest of the site
remains fairly neutral.

As for me...I mean I don't really like Kuroshitsuji...
however the versatility of the items released
definitely is worth a 3rd or 4th look. XD
Regardless of the anime relation.

D: NEVER! I had many years spent
as a peasant when i first joined.
Was so horrible!!!

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Hi-Potion
English_Biscuit
I'm so confused about the 'licensing' issue's Gaia keeps going on about when releasing sponsored items. Back when I was on TinierMe they had a Black Butler set of items, as well as countless Vocaloid and others. And they were open to the entire community regardless of location. So if a site no where near as big as Gaia can pull it off I can't believe Gaia with these 'licensing issues'.
Tinier Me is Japanese based, so their terms are different than Gaia, who has to go through Funimation.

Yes and no, Its true TinierMe is now only Japanese based, however I'm talking about when the American site was still running before it shut down in December. They too went through Funimation.

Golden Gaian

asdfg I'm from europe!!! kill me.

Beloved Friend

7,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Your Blushing Paladin
waterrain
Shun-Elisa
Gaia I'm disappointed, lol kidding. I love you gaia, I really do.
School shoes, school shoes everyone, I guess my gold
will be zero by the time, I have all the items. One piece next
please. lol thanks.

emotion_dowant

I hope One Piece is next emotion_kirakira
I want Sailor Moon so badly, bro.
It's like a need now.

The very first anime I got into was Sailor Moon and it holds a special place in my heart. I can't wait until summer time cat_ninja

My top three favorite characters are Sailor Moon, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn cat_biggrin

Anyway, I'm hoping to get Grell on my next try for Black Butler because I want that chain-saw cat_pirate

Kawaii Carnivore

I like the items more for how well-done they are rather than the show . I was kinda 'meh ' when I watched it so ...

But really , I love Alois ' boots pose , the Undertaker ' s hair and again boots , and Drocell ...for everything XD. I always thought his hat was the boss .I really like Agni ' s hair too because cut with Agape, it ' s A LOT like one of my favorite personal OCs that I never made into an avi because of bad white hair .

Now, I invoke you , Gods of Deflation *w* !

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Flesh Eating Kittens
I feel like they shouldn't have left out the servants/ Elizabeth! I would've loved to have cosplay-ed as Mey-Rin! But as I said, I'm still pleased.

That, and all the manga characters. What I would've done for a Joker item, bro.
But still, good stuff.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ph33rNoM4n
Oh man, the whole Sebastian set worn all together looks derpy as HELL. Those gloves. emotion_eyebrow

i figured them gloves were a less intense form of yaoi hands whee

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would cry over Grell being so expensive, but I think I made do with my current stuff. cat_4laugh
ilafatyu
Flesh Eating Kittens
I feel like they shouldn't have left out the servants/ Elizabeth! I would've loved to have cosplay-ed as Mey-Rin! But as I said, I'm still pleased.

That, and all the manga characters. What I would've done for a Joker item, bro.
But still, good stuff.

Ohh, yes. Me too, bro. ME TOO!! whee
Tiana Sidhe
I would cry over Grell being so expensive, but I think I made do with my current stuff. cat_4laugh

Right?? I feel like I'm never going to get my Grell doll sold.. They are all going really high in the market. The only reason I want to sell it; is so that I can get the wearable items.. *SIGH* evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff