And, definitely more Flamingo Stuff ninja

Flamingo Swimsuits? emotion_awesome

Tiny Pumpkin

Nova0437
Jessuma
I want Need swimsuits for [Animal] Base... wahmbulance
And, definitely more Flamingo Stuff ninja

Flamingo Swimsuits? emotion_awesome

Absolutely!! I would die!! I would NEVER take it off emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Nova0437
I'd like that better than the Purple/Monochrome versions.

I tried posting in the event forum, but got bored and wandered off. It's the first time something on Gaia might actually be improved by bots. sweatdrop

Also, what's with the near identical colouring jobs such as Green/Spring Grass?

The first recolor provide a really nice background, at least.

I posted in 3 of their topics and got no where. I don't like grabbing someone's attention, nor do I like pestering them until they gift me an item. I like that they tried a new idea, but it has its problems.

We just need something summer related for everyone. Not just humans, not just animals, but both in one update.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Nova0437

Doesn't seem like Logan or Mirai have gotten anything in a long time...

So long...

so sad emo

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
RandomKate

The first recolor provide a really nice background, at least.

Yeah, that's about the only part I like.

Quote:
We just need something summer related for everyone. Not just humans, not just animals, but both in one update.

Making the update bigger or adding a second one for Paws shouldn't be that hard. They'll have updated the CS like, 92 times by the end of Summer.

I don't think people should have to buy a bunch of LQIs just to get a new seasonal wardrobe. sweatdrop

Fairy

~A ripple on the water...

I want more jewellery.
Little details matter, Gaia!
Can we get some rings for hands? Maybe even toe rings.
Can we get some earrings, but rather than pair of earring they could be two posed so you can wear one earring on either side and even mix and match? Same for bracelets.
We could do with some nice, vibrant neck pieces too.
And, AND some more of my precious forehead items emotion_kirakira Like just the gems from the headpiece in this item.
I have a dream that should Gaia at on the request, there will be both gold AND silver options for the items.
Make my dream come true, Gaia?

...A tinkling on the wind~

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
EitaLiraz

I want more jewellery.
Can we get some earrings, but rather than pair of earring they could be two posed so you can wear one earring on either side and even mix and match? Same for bracelets.
And, AND some more of my precious forehead items emotion_kirakira Like just the gems from the headpiece in this item.
I have a dream that should Gaia at on the request, there will be both gold AND silver options for the items.

I'd like some gemstone rings. Like, actual carved stone.

Fairy

Nova0437
EitaLiraz

I want more jewellery.

I'd like some gemstone rings. Like, actual stone.

Gemstone
Birthstone - a possible prediction for next year's Bday CS items?!
RINGS!

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

I say it every time but -

Casual clothes. Tank tops/blouses, simple jeans, SHOES for god's sake, hair accessories, glasses/sunglasses, socks, and maybe some purses.

And jewelry, we need more necklaces and earrings.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

More bags and purses, because there really is a lack of a selection in the gold shops. Meanwhile, the cash shop will forever have plenty and will keep getting some. I should be able to buy clutches and mini-purses for gold. Bags and purses are basics.

Also, more jewelry. I want more long necklaces/pendants and statement necklaces.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
short shorts, high-waisted bottoms (skirts and shorts, plz?) and tank tops. more hair accessories too with various placements on the head and bright colours.
jewelery. I know they're small, but more rings. I always use either a promise ring or the roco ring on my avatars. I'd love a roco set recolour because it's only red atm.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Lady Cres
I say it every time but -

Casual clothes. Tank tops/blouses, simple jeans, SHOES for god's sake, hair accessories, glasses/sunglasses, socks, and maybe some purses.

And jewelry, we need more necklaces and earrings.

Would love some new flats.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
EbeleRoderick
More bags and purses, because there really is a lack of a selection in the gold shops. Meanwhile, the cash shop will forever have plenty and will keep getting some. I should be able to buy clutches and mini-purses for gold. Bags and purses are basics.

Also, more jewelry. I want more long necklaces/pendants and statement necklaces.

I think the last ones we got were those hobo bags in GO?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Bronia
short shorts, high-waisted bottoms (skirts and shorts, plz?) and tank tops. more hair accessories too with various placements on the head and bright colours.
jewelery. I know they're small, but more rings. I always use either a promise ring or the roco ring on my avatars. I'd love a roco set recolour because it's only red atm.

We got higher waisted shorts (Sweet Date) but only in the CS. sad

Trash Bear

Did we get an update last month? I never pay attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff