Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scompiglio's Wife

Games

Given the lack of information regarding the ZOMG rings and such, when should we expect to hear anything more? Especially with people like myself still unable top purchase the BAB bags.

Gabby's Darling

Beloved Abductee

12,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
With the whole new towns 2 and MTV/Rally functions with it being more zoomed in and the animated items are able to be active, what does Gaia plan to do to with the original towns and such?
Which one is more frequented?
Are they able to apply these new features without messing up towns 1 and making it look like towns 2/MTV/Rally?

I have no idea. I am just, blah and going with the flow. Hardly on anymore, just was wondering was all.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Astra Green
Misc

For Zero Omega, actually.

Now you have me curious. Who are your top 5 divas and top 5 wrestlers of the current WWE roster and who is your favorite all time WWE Champion?

Of the current roster? I only like AJ, Paige, and Natalaya.

Of current super stars, Rollins, Ambrose, Orton, Ziggler, Rusev.

All time favorite, Punk.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Nenanah
Misc...

What are the chances of Gaia online taking on volunteers for various projects. There are so many things that could be done with our beloved home here and we understand that at times staff falls short of being able to address every issue or request, yet there are a lot of talented people in this community who are capable and want to do it just because they care. Of course the only payment would be nothing more than a qualification reference for job applications and portfolios or credits. Just an idea.....
I mean getting good references from Gaia Interactive would be amazing for some just starting out on their career path. Who knows, maybe you will find a few new permanent hires or outright geniuses,while getting issues and silly update demands resolved.

My Question is...

Would you consider taking in volunteer devs, artists, or admins?

The hunt for great people never really ends. People can send their resumes to gaia-jobs@gaiaonline.com

We require, however, that people be able to come in to the office.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
This thread is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated. We apologize for the lack of answers, we were short staffed today due to the upcoming holidays and deadlines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff