Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 >

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
I don't know if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed that the bomb's timer has been flashing between "01" and "<3" all day today? I wonder what sort of hint that is meant to give us as to what will happen when the bomb goes off tomorrow?

Now that you mentioned it I took a peek and it did!
I have no idea what it would mean though... maybe something related to it NOT being an apocalyptic christmas at all?

Apparently nothing because now if you click on the link it just sends you to "Grant Error". I was really hoping for an explosion. :c Maybe the heart was supposed to mean something like , "Yay! The Apocalypsmas is almost over! Now go back to your lives and start preparing for the next horrifying event to happen here on Gaia! You survived, this time". xD

I thought it'd be something good because there were more saved ornaments than destroyed... perhaps the event hasn't really ended... ?

Who knows! Earlier today the bomb didn't even link to the event landing page anymore, but that's been fixed and the event really didn't end as it had seemed. So, at least there is that. xD I too would like to see some sort of conclusion to the Apocalypsmas event... But there was no real introduction to begin with, besides the Gambit manga, so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.
Flora Carrow
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
I don't know if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed that the bomb's timer has been flashing between "01" and "<3" all day today? I wonder what sort of hint that is meant to give us as to what will happen when the bomb goes off tomorrow?

I have no idea what it would mean though... maybe something related to it NOT being an apocalyptic christmas at all?

Apparently nothing because now if you click on the link it just sends you to "Grant Error". I was really hoping for an explosion. :c Maybe the heart was supposed to mean something like , "Yay! The Apocalypsmas is almost over! Now go back to your lives and start preparing for the next horrifying event to happen here on Gaia! You survived, this time". xD

I thought it'd be something good because there were more saved ornaments than destroyed... perhaps the event hasn't really ended... ?

Who knows! Earlier today the bomb didn't even link to the event landing page anymore, but that's been fixed and the event really didn't end as it had seemed. So, at least there is that. xD I too would like to see some sort of conclusion to the Apocalypsmas event... But there was no real introduction to begin with, besides the Gambit manga, so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Seeing as Siskaya has an event in the forum lasting until January I wouldn't be surprised if the event hasn't really ended. That and the fact that there hasn't been a shop update for the tree house... Maybe they really thought the end was the 21st and thus didn't really plan this very well. It feels kind of... put together at a last minute. I liked the caroling items but the event persé? There should be more grants towards redeemed and/or destroyed rather than just 4 items. Idk.

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
G0THAM
Flora Carrow

Seeing as Siskaya has an event in the forum lasting until January I wouldn't be surprised if the event hasn't really ended. That and the fact that there hasn't been a shop update for the tree house... Maybe they really thought the end was the 21st and thus didn't really plan this very well. It feels kind of... put together at a last minute. I liked the caroling items but the event persé? There should be more grants towards redeemed and/or destroyed rather than just 4 items. Idk.

xD Maybe they really did take the Mayan Apocalypse into account. That would explain the overall sparseness and lack of direction of this year's Christmas event. You're right, a few of the things that we've come to expect from our larger scale events just did not happen this time around and I'm curious as to why.

While I appreciate the work that the staff puts into every event, must admit that the workings of this event seemed a little too easy when compared to past events. I usually must set aside a few days in order to completely get through an entire event, but I finished everything in about three hours this time around. I was amazed by the lack of challenge.

The items are beautiful (especially the Festive Poinsettia Dress) and Siskaya's giveaway contest is a nice addition, though. ^^

Friendly Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm impressed with how attractive most of the items are. The 12 day items are mixed for me but ah well.

Shy Hunter

Gavyn the Mighty
Eben noch lachst du mich an
Strahlst noch wie das hellste Licht
Plötzlich Dunkelheit und Kälte
Der Schmerz zerfrisst mich innerlich...

heart Thanks a lot for your thread =)

In der kalten Asche suche ich nach Deinen Spuren
Habe Dich verloren!

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image
User Image
Can you get both event Achievements or just one? sweatdrop User Image

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Munkey Bunkey
User Image
User Image

Both.

Tiny Pumpkin

Carrion Kitten
Munkey Bunkey
User Image
User Image

Both.
Thank goodness! I just finished the Destroy. the Cheer one took all night to show up. rolleyes
Edit- haha I just got it after I posted this. xd

Shirtless Gawker

51,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I'm still confused about the number on the star of the tree on the landing page.

Vicious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hii i'm still confused with allof these, can anyone helped me? I just want to know when can I get my next item after I clicked redeem? Should I wait the next day even if I already have 100 percent? Or I can claim it right away? I clicked it once and got the bell choir gloves, when I completed 100% again, I clicked redeem again but didn't get any. How can I get the next item? I really want to get the pontsettia dress :[

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I want another zOMG event, where we run around and shoot ghosts/eggs/whatever. Otherwise, I've pretty much given up on the pathetic clicking and grinding mess. I'll do it halfheartedly on my main at best, and I don't even bother with mules anymore. Events on here, on the whole, got pointlessly long and annoying.
imake choo HarD
Hii i'm still confused with allof these, can anyone helped me? I just want to know when can I get my next item after I clicked redeem? Should I wait the next day even if I already have 100 percent? Or I can claim it right away? I clicked it once and got the bell choir gloves, when I completed 100% again, I clicked redeem again but didn't get any. How can I get the next item? I really want to get the pontsettia dress :[

The redeem button doesn't mean you get an item. It's just to "create" an ornament instead of destroying it. You need to redeem 5 to get the dress

Vicious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hpanna
imake choo HarD

The redeem button doesn't mean you get an item. It's just to "create" an ornament instead of destroying it. You need to redeem 5 to get the dress

Should I wait for the next day in order to get the 3rd item? since I already got my dress.
imake choo HarD
hpanna
imake choo HarD

Should I wait for the next day in order to get the 3rd item? since I already got my dress.

Nope. No need to wait in between items, unless you want a break

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces