Welcome to Gaia! ::

am i rite?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

hello ppl... i dun get it... y do u ppl post stupid ideas... like its obvious that there is no point to the idea that they r posting... for example... food for avis.... n all that crap... if the idea is pointless or not gonna work... dun say it... just stop... plz... u r wasting me time....

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
In the famouse words of Ron White, I quote this to you, "Next time you have a thought...Just...Let it go."

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I agree and disagree. People should read the stickies and the suggestion forums to see if their idea has already been suggested. If so then they want to discuss it they need to take it to the general discussion forum. Otherwise if it hasn't been posted then post it.
3nodding stressed Peolpe suggest the same thing over and over agian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Probably not.
h_sakuragi
hello ppl... i dun get it... y do u ppl post stupid ideas... like its obvious that there is no point to the idea that they r posting... for example... food for avis.... n all that crap... if the idea is pointless or not gonna work... dun say it... just stop... plz... u r wasting me time....
Why do people use chatspeak, I guess it is one of the worlds mysteries.
h_sakuragi

gonk I.Q. . . .dropping. . . PLEASE learn how to spell. . . !

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Qwake
h_sakuragi
Why do people use chatspeak, I guess it is one of the worlds mysteries.
Because he thinks it's cool.
seder
3nodding stressed Peolpe suggest the same thing over and over agian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i agree... n esp. noobs... n ppl suggest stuff that r already in gaia.... for example... i saw this thread on changing ur character's facial features... theres something called delete charater....

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
While there are some ideas that are simply impracticle for gaia, they are still someone'es opinion, and everyone is entitled to that opinion. They may be wasting their time, but if you feel the thread is a waste of your time, then just ignore it.

Repeat threads arn't terrible, it just shows that there is a lot of support for a certain idea. anyways, Next time if you have feedback about users or the community in general, please instead post it in GCD.

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
h_sakuragi

n00b typing reaches horrendous epidemic levels >_<

Yeah, a lot of 'suggestions' are ridiculous, and made by people who can't think beyond their own needs or simply can't read the forum stickies.

But there are good suggestions here too. In fact, what you've posted only contributes to the crap that gets dumped in this board. It's not a legitimate suggestion, and so is off-topic. And neither is it well thought out or well communicated.
every one has a right to post what eva the hell they want
h_sakuragi

Your time is the key statement in that. Your time, basically saying anything you dont like is a waste. You may not like it other people do. Who are you to decide whats good and bad. But I do get what you are saying, like the whole entire thread of "Xtreme" by CJ..... that was just illogical and retarded... Some ideas may work some may not let the people decide that not you 3nodding
i cant spell and im better than that eek
seder
MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces