Welcome to Gaia! ::

xd i love him hes soo hot o.O

Sparkly Shounen

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mieko_chan
I don't love him. I'd do him, yes, but I do not love him.
3nodding
Quezacoatl
Foxy Grampa
Quezacoatl
Rita Zyon
Well I'm not in love with him, I like him but love is too strong a word. Now Gino on the other hand.......XD.

xD Gino's eyebrows are too thick for me.
He gets it from his father, he can't help it gonk We can pluck... mow... them a bit >.>;

xD Okay, he has potential.

@raging: xD You don't understand me.
He just isn't ripe enough yet >.> For now he has the hurt puppy thing going on surprised
He's okay....another person...
Quezacoatl
xD

heart

WE heart YOU, LIAM.

Damn Straight xd heart heart

Dangerous Codger

Oh, trust me... I understand the screaming fangirl demographic quite well. xd But, being male, I think Liam is just trying to use all of you for his evil intentions to DESTROY GAMBINO AND CLAIM GINO AND PEYO AS HIS SONS AND RULE THE UNIVERSE WITH A GRAIN OF RICE AS HIS RIGHT AND MAN!!

Or... just steal Ruby away from Ian.
rebel.. I like Ian more gonk

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I wouldn't say I'm in love with him. No. I might say inappropriate things for public discussion, but I wouldn't say I love him.
ragingtofu
Oh, trust me... I understand the screaming fangirl demographic quite well. xd But, being male, I think Liam is just trying to use all of you for his evil intentions to DESTROY GAMBINO AND CLAIM GINO AND PEYO AS HIS SONS AND RULE THE UNIVERSE WITH A GRAIN OF RICE AS HIS RIGHT AND MAN!!

Why does he want Peyo and Gino for his sons? o_____o
ragingtofu

eek

Well someone got to think of these things. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

He's gay (:

Dangerous Codger

I doubt Liam is gay... but he's probably highly effeminate or a metrosexual (if you don't know what it means, it's not how it sounds). sweatdrop
Hes damm hawt. <3 Liam
He looks like a Jock.

Jocks are smelly.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Bah, I know what's a Metrosexual u_u
But he is not XP
And he's ugly anyway u_u
Ian > Liam

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff