Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like all of the new formulas, and would you like to see more?

Yes, I loved them and would love to see more. 0.77394636015326 77.4% [ 202 ]
Yes, but it was too much. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 18 ]
No, it was way too much for a single month. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 18 ]
OTHER - Please post with your thoughts! 0.088122605363985 8.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 261 ]

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sailor Seren
lilloulou
About the formulas, I think we did ask Bluealaris earlier this month and she said they would stay. Would need to dig up the information, but out of memory it's in this thread.

I don't remember it if it's in this thread. ^.^* Maybe my original one, the one before I switched on the 3rd?

Side note: Lovely purple avatar going there. I dig it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/ask-the-staff-archive/ask-the-staff-11-may-2015-closed/t.96857567_245/#245

I swear I'm reformed from my Admin fangirl days. I just wanted to know this specific alchemy related information.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Raya Kioma

Oh totally!
It's not really that hard yeah! It can be kind of tedious at times but I kind of like boring, repetitive tasks anyways so it all works out! :Y

I'm also SO CLOSE to finishing my Ice Cream Social! (only the sugar crystals for all the candy mountains and one more sad rainbow ice cream) ;u; I've been lusting after it since it came out and I'm SO CLOSE.

Heh, there's something about planning and making lists to see what I need and the XP this or that formula gives, I love self-imposed tasks I guess haha
Also getting the sugar crystals was awful, since I didn't have enough aquamarines, so I had to open more than 500 caches to get them emotion_0A0
But I've been wanting this Social since it came out as well!! At first I thought getting the sad ice creams was gonna be hard, but I got three from ten trunks I bought, and I got the others for a good price~

Otherworldly Witch

35,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50
Finally made it to Level 7 .. but I'm having trouble with the alchemized versions of the EI/REI's .. mainly the Formula 7: Lyndexer's Journal, where it asks for a Mineiro Scroll, but won't accept the 3rd generation which is all I have -sigh- wonder who we report to about that?

Adventuring Duck

I got Peach Donut Darling!! After attempting to craft Candy Mountain a ridiculous amount of times, 'tis done~

And I commissioned someone to make the moonstones for Twilight Koyosetsu as suggested, and I got the martial art shirts as well. Really all I need now are the inks.
Oh God.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
cherry god mother
I got Peach Donut Darling!! After attempting to craft Candy Mountain a ridiculous amount of times, 'tis done~

And I commissioned someone to make the moonstones for Twilight Koyosetsu as suggested, and I got the martial art shirts as well. Really all I need now are the inks.
Oh God.
Welcome to the bug-hunting club. They seriously need to have another way of making inks.

Adventuring Duck

MarySueShelley
cherry god mother

Oh God.
Welcome to the bug-hunting club. They seriously need to have another way of making inks.

Pretty much. D: Plus, they're of course super inflated in the MP, so buying them is out~
I might try trading, but that may take awhile~

Beloved Friend

12,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
cherry god mother
MarySueShelley
cherry god mother

Oh God.

Pretty much. D: Plus, they're of course super inflated in the MP, so buying them is out~
I might try trading, but that may take awhile~

What inks are you needing cherry, and what are you crafting? My sis has a ton of inks biggrin

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The stepfather of lies
Avendasora
Holy crap.... I just got to level 7 tonight, and was working on my first few levelling-up formulas, thinking to myself I might actually have to buy some caches soon because I was running low, and dumpster-diving from time to time to waste some time between failed attempts...

What pops out of the dumpster but a 1000 pack of caches? XD

This should get me to my coveted mantle, I should think...

I was running out gold caches for the aria scura and there appeared the 1k cache pack to the rescue! I wonder how many of those packs are floating on the dumster but anyways Thank you cache donors!

I remember not too long ago when there were multiple threads in here about how much people hated getting caches from DD, and people were saying they were putting them there intentionally to troll the ungrateful recipients.

I have never been an ungrateful recipient - better than getting crumpled paper bags, y'know? - but I wonder if the people who are continuing to stock the dumpster with caches are doing so to troll, or because they're generous. Because to me, and apparently to you, and probably many others right now, they are far more generous than trollish. biggrin

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Avendasora
The stepfather of lies
Avendasora
Holy crap.... I just got to level 7 tonight, and was working on my first few levelling-up formulas, thinking to myself I might actually have to buy some caches soon because I was running low, and dumpster-diving from time to time to waste some time between failed attempts...

What pops out of the dumpster but a 1000 pack of caches? XD

This should get me to my coveted mantle, I should think...

I was running out gold caches for the aria scura and there appeared the 1k cache pack to the rescue! I wonder how many of those packs are floating on the dumster but anyways Thank you cache donors!

I remember not too long ago when there were multiple threads in here about how much people hated getting caches from DD, and people were saying they were putting them there intentionally to troll the ungrateful recipients.

I have never been an ungrateful recipient - better than getting crumpled paper bags, y'know? - but I wonder if the people who are continuing to stock the dumpster with caches are doing so to troll, or because they're generous. Because to me, and apparently to you, and probably many others right now, they are far more generous than trollish. biggrin

There are indeed plenty of people who are grateful considering that you can either use them in Alchemy (some have actually been encouraged to try alchemy because of it) or take certain components and using the sellback to get gold. Interestingly, there were a bunch of people who bitched about getting trash and flowers and junk and were desperate to trash them because they didn't want them in their inventory but did not want to bother trading/selling/donating them. I bet they are all (if still here) regretting all that now given that...

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Avendasora

Go to Site Feedback, they are still out there. xd

I pulled out a 1000 cache package from the dumpster yesterday, to add up to the 4000+ unopened ones I am hoarding. mrgreen

Rare

Man, there is money to be made in those peach donut darlings!! not very expensive to make but sell for a lot!!

only problem is sugar crystals-- anyone got 20 aquamarine caches I can buy?

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Flux
Avendasora

I pulled out a 1000 cache package from the dumpster yesterday, to add up to the 4000+ unopened ones I am hoarding. mrgreen

The people "trolling" by cache dumping are still out there, or the people complaining about cache dumping? Because seriously, why would anyone be complaining now? You can even just open the caches and sell the components for more than the caches are worth nowadays - and you can stack those, so it's not as much of a hassle as selling the caches.

I got one earlier that was donated by "PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA" and was tempted to send a PM with "THANKS OBAMA (and I don't mean that ironically - seriously, thanks!)" but I figure that's probably why they made that handle anyway, and even if it wasn't, they've gotten that enough already. XD

4000... Oy. I only have 2000 with that latest 1000-pack acquisition... and it occurs to me that even if I opened them all and they were all zOMG caches, I still wouldn't have enough orbs to make that freaking staff. ;_;

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Avendasora
Flux
Avendasora

The people "trolling" by cache dumping are still out there, or the people complaining about cache dumping? Because seriously, why would anyone be complaining now? You can even just open the caches and sell the components for more than the caches are worth nowadays - and you can stack those, so it's not as much of a hassle as selling the caches.

I got one earlier that was donated by "PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA" and was tempted to send a PM with "THANKS OBAMA (and I don't mean that ironically - seriously, thanks!)" but I figure that's probably why they made that handle anyway, and even if it wasn't, they've gotten that enough already. XD

4000... Oy. I only have 2000 with that latest 1000-pack acquisition... and it occurs to me that even if I opened them all and they were all zOMG caches, I still wouldn't have enough orbs to make that freaking staff. ;_;
The complainers about getting them, there is an user requesting the staff to limit them or forbid their dumping. You know, the greedy type who thinks the DD is there for easy riches.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Flux
Avendasora
Flux
Avendasora

The complainers about getting them, there is an user requesting the staff to limit them or forbid their dumping. You know, the greedy type who thinks the DD is there for easy riches.

Hahaha. I'd love to see what they think they're going to get out of there if it's NOT caches.

I for one am quite glad the staff doesn't seem to be inclined to do anything about this "problem". biggrin

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Avendasora
Hahaha. I'd love to see what they think they're going to get out of there if it's NOT caches.

I for one am quite glad the staff doesn't seem to be inclined to do anything about this "problem". biggrin
Same here, but thanks to the update at least the complaints have gone down.

I just hope is not over, more formulas please. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces