Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angstflamme
Foxy Grampa
Dx I'd be all over the Kiki wallpaper, except that I have no gawd damned idea how to put wallpaper onto my laptop since I can't effin' right clikc ;o;

Just click the pic of it on the download page, and then drag it to your desktop. That should work.
Right. 3nodding
Malee
[Random_Facts]
Nightstalker1369
Malee
I love the grunny wallpaper! Its beyond cute. The kiki one is good too. But I squeed loudly when I saw the grunny. heart
eek a mod holey crap i am not worthy

Crap! -Cover's self- I wasn't ready. Come back in Malee. wink

O-kay... domokun Also, am I the only one still freaked out by the robo!bunny? Seriously! gonk
xd Yeah i concur. It is fairly odd.
Angstflamme
Foxy Grampa
Dx I'd be all over the Kiki wallpaper, except that I have no gawd damned idea how to put wallpaper onto my laptop since I can't effin' right clikc ;o;

Just click the pic of it on the download page, and then drag it to your desktop. That should work.
No, it just turns into a picture o_o
Holy Oleander
My orginal backround will not go away for some odd reason... crying

It doesn't want you to abandon it domokun
Nightstalker1369
Kool - Aid
Nightstalker1369
Malee
I love the grunny wallpaper! Its beyond cute. The kiki one is good too. But I squeed loudly when I saw the grunny. heart
xd
its a rare event to see a mod come down and talk with us or is it that i donty come to the GCD enough
Idk I dont hang around GCD much either its just that this area seemed apropriate for the topic. lol
so cuteeeeeeeee! 3nodding

Unbeatable Knight

Kool - Aid
Nightstalker1369
Kool - Aid
Nightstalker1369
Malee
xd
its a rare event to see a mod come down and talk with us or is it that i donty come to the GCD enough
Idk I dont hang around GCD much either its just that this area seemed apropriate for the topic. lol
i see
Rin Solaris
User Image
Neato. heart

Tipsy Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Rin Solaris
It doesn't want you to abandon it domokun

But it must leave me alone! I'm tired of seeing many of the same picture of a kitty in a poptart box!
EDIT: Oh, now I know what you mean. You should still be able to select it from the control panel and set it from the settings there.
Whoo, I did it. With not thankls to you people xDDD I had help from my sister... surprised

Tipsy Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well at least you can set your backround! My orginal one loves me way to much...
I got the same one...Grunny rules all heart

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
<center> I like the new backgrounds, but do you think that the easter bunny one means something, I mean, why would they make a wallpaper from the easter bunny? Do you think he will come back soon?
For the first time in three years I changed my desktop... and actaully only have 7 things on it XD ( Its ususlly filled side to side with documents... whoo for always working on one thing or another. ) XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff