Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image</center>

Welcome to Gaia's most under-appreciated NPC fan thread! I really like Agatha and was disappointed to see that most people like only Liam or Moira (I mean why are people so superficial? gonk ) and that there was hardly any fanbase for her at all...However, surprisingly I came across alot of people actually saying that they like her too and that she's one of their favourite NPCs. That encouraged me to actually work up the nerve to make an official fan thread for her... 3nodding I apologise if anyone else had created a similair fan thread. (I probably missed it!) sweatdrop Though I'm pretty sure there's none right now according to the Gaian Directory of NPC fan threads!

Some people asked me why I would like an old granny running a jewellery shop. Well, I don't really know...Maybe it's because I like lots of bling-bling *rubs greedy hands* whee ...Partly because her *ahem* affairs are so controversal...Or maybe I just like rooting for the underdog! Anyway I see her more as a middle-aged woman if anything! (No signs of gray hair! blaugh )And her outfit is way cool! (How many can lay claim to wearing purple seashells for hairclips huh?)

Updates
6/4/05
New Affilate! - The Agatha Fan Post! Plus, new pixel manipulation by D I A M O N D including a extremely OMG eek Smexxy Agatha! blaugh Stay tune, Gambino Speculation Edition coming up! (sozy for not updating in a long time, I had 5 tests continuously for the whole week!)
~
New banner! heart
30/3/05
New startling discovery! eek Ok,ok so its not that startling, but given that the pic so blurry, it was otherwise than expected. Scroll down to "Rumours & wild Theories"
26/3/05
New pic by Kirien! Go see~! 3nodding
25/3/05
Added the gold pen quote I missed thanks to our loyal fan Yamata-Sama no Ejiputo! Thank you for reminding me, turns out I ddin't refresh enough! 3nodding

18/3/05
2 more loyal fans added! 3nodding Plus a *interesting* fanart by hatslayer! and Ruby & Agatha pic by T.e.n (ruby's fanthread master) surprised Check it out!
~
My computer lagged yesterday and I couldn't access the main forums! It was totally horrifying! Luckily it rectified itself today, I still don't know what happened, must be some spyware chalking up bytes. stressed
15/3/05
Completed the Thread Header & LOTR Spoof Banner tho I've yet to get cracking on the Official Banner. ^_^
~
We've got 8 fans in teh fellowship currently... crying
14/3/05
Added a "Work Diary" to keep up to date with my workload. Have started on the banners & header, tho I've yet to have anyone volunteer to help co-run this thread! Won't anyone do it for a good cause? Do I have to bribe you with money? gonk
12/3/05
Uploaded a kawaii piccy of young Agatha & Edmund submitted by AyA2021! Now if only I can buy a scanner... stare
~~
3 more fans added! heart
11/3/05
Officially opened! Need to get that avatar, a banner and finally a header! And a nice layout and colour code too! Plus I'm looking for someone to co-run the thread...Interested? PM me! razz

mineowyn's Work Diary
<center>*~Renovations in Progress~*</center>
arrow Gambino Speculation Edition -- (20%)
arrow Official Header, Banner & Banner Spoofs Project -- (60%)
arrow Discussion Subtopic -- (pre-production)
arrow Fanart Gallery -- (60%)
arrow Finding a Co-partner in working this thread -- (Negative crying )

User Image

Contents
Post 1 -- Intro, Updates, Rules & Fans
Post 2 -- Profile, Quotes, Rumours & Avatar
Post 3 -- Pictures, Fanart & The Issue
Post 4 -- Links & Affilates

User Image

Rules
arrow No haters! scream Don't flame! domokun
arrow No NC-16 or R(A) content... stare (that includes posts and fanart)
arrow No N00bs (The definition is an extremely annoying person. Newbies are welcomed!)

User Image

Fellowship of the Fans

Wanna be a fan? Simply post here stating that you are one! whee

mineowyn (me! heart )
Liccy
Mae Noelle eek
.Dark.Liaison. whee
Phillip Light heart
shanlea90
Shiroi Tenshi
Paints
hybridkitty
hatslayer!
T.e.n eek
Kung Fu Snowman
moon-bean
Gambol
Global System
Yamata-Sama no Ejiputo
DolphinQueen
The Black Coakatrice
-F U Z Z Y-
kirien
Ziggurat the Eighth
who cut the cheese
sedge
D I A M O N D
Aura of Eden
Lysia
<center>User Image

User Image</center>

->nAmE: Agatha
->D.O.A: 14 Feb 2004, Valentines Day heart
->hAiR: Purple with matching seashell hairclips to go with 4laugh
->eYeS: Blue
->jOb: Jewellery Shop-owner
->cLoThEs: Glasses, brown jacket, formal clothes and lotsa bling-bling (Well, I'm sure you can see for yourself)

User Image

Famous Quotes

Agatha:
"Welcome hun, would you like to take a look at some of my fine jewellery?"

"Don't tell anyone, but this pen isn't real gold."

"I recommend the gold locket. Your luv will adore you for it!"

"Well, if you're on a budget, might I suggest the silver bracelet?"

"So, are you shopping for a loved one today or are you just spoiling yourself?"

"Gold makes the world go round!"

"I assure you, we carry only the finest crafted jewelry in all of Gaia."

"I can also engrave your purchases for a little bit extra."

"I'm afraid we only carry the Basic Barton Brand watches here. If you want a Volex watch, you'll have to go elsewhere."

"Edmund? Yes, I do quite a bit of business with Edmund... But that's really no concern of yours." --_--;

User Image

User Image
The UnOfficial avatar by Tyran Brandywine
User Image

Agatha/Edmund

Agatha hooked up with Edmund. Many people believed that she "humped" him in the past *cough cough* according to a quote she says in her store: "Edmund? Yes, I do quite a bit of business with Edmund... But that's really no concern of yours."
Considering the fact that this theory is a double-edged sword - it could be just an innocent little quote or implying something more wink - it might not seem very plausible. However the quote by Edmund during the 2004 Christmas Caroling Event reinforced this point : "Go sing to someone else, I have some unattended business at the Salon."
Nice little theory for people who like dirty old woman innuendos. xp

Old Man Logan/Agatha
<center>
User Image</center>

Almost confirmed fact by the admins...A real no-brainer really! The old folks together. stare Agatha was seen bringing roast beef to Old Man Logan's shack during Gambino's story of Christmas 2k4! While it might just be neighbourly good-will, I'm sure you would like to trek through the cold winter snow in a skirt to deliver a roast beef to the poor old man residing in the shack. rolleyes (note the sarcasm)
What's more, Logan's got a big angelic rod.... blaugh and "A true fisherman knows when to pull and when to release." Er, I'm sure that must have been the deciding factor. xd

JessicaSephiroth has informed me that apparently the thing Agatha gave Logan was not beef but fish! :

JessicaSephiroth
The thing Agatha brought to Logan wasnt beef but a dead fried fish. If you didnt notice it has X's as eyes and those to seperated peices where the x's is fish lips. Just letting you know. wink

User Image

No one likes Agatha. crying Or at least, they're too afraid to admit it because it would:
1) Look uncool to be her supporter coz she's an "old woman" stare
2) She's supposedly "old" (which I beg to differ) and people are superficial

Plus, she's a minor character that never gets placed in main plot lines except for the occassional appearances. In fact, most people hardly visit her shop or even know who she is. She is mostly known as "that jewellery shop lady."

Her popularity is even lesser than Meredith's. Though she has at least some rumours as compared to the bank-teller...Which, makes the situation even worse. stressed

Come on people, she's cool. heart She's so mysterious that you can't exactly pinpoint her character, she looks prep but there's a hint of rebellion and doubt surrounding her goody-two shoes image. In fact, I think she's the kind of person who sits in a rocking chair surrounded by cats while carrying a shotgun in her lap. gonk She's as Unrecognised as Gaia's Uncelebrated Valentines Day events! (which btw, I think would be still forever neglected by the admins)

Thnx Liccy for an encouraging first post! I entirely agree with you!:

Liccy
How can anyone NOT like Agatha?
She's classy, sophisticated, but I still see a bit of youthful spark in her... despite what her age may be.

((Plus anyone who can wear a Slimer outfit with a straight face is alright in my book. xd ))

Glad to see Aggie's got her own thread! Keep up the awesome work!

And Mae Noelle's (Queen of the NPC Boards blaugh ) comment:

Mae Noelle
::posts link in directory::

Yay you and the Agatha-fan-ness!! <3

She was the first NPC I watched BECOME ALIIIVE. domokun

Yeah, I wasn't TECHNICALLY here for the Gambino Island unveiling... and I saw Gambino and Gino introduced a few days later... but Agatha was first. So she's special to me. Her and those weird little hairclips. <3

Here's another reason why we like Agatha as compared to the rest. .Dark.Liaison. is one of the most active & loyal fans btw:

.Dark.Liaison.
Yeah, I like Agatha. Maybe because in real life I tend to find people like Moira and Vanessa as distasteful? Well, not solely on appearances, but you get the idea!
User Image

Barton Jewellers:

User Image

Christmas 2k4:

User Image

Halloween 2k4 (urgh, unflattering image! scream ):

User Image

Quote:
My Old Signature (lame joke):

<center>User Image

Agatha dumped Edmund for Logan, coz he's got a bigger "rod" blaugh
</center>

User Image

Have fanart? Want to share? Post it here!
exclaim - New!

Fanart

-|Young Agatha & Edmund|- arrow AyA2021 4laugh
-|Naughty Naughty!|- arrow hatslayer! xd (pixel manipulation)
-|Ruby & Agatha|- arrow T.e.n whee
-|Agatha|- arrow kirien 3nodding exclaim
-|Olympic Champion Agatha|- arrow D I A M O N D heart (pixel manipulation) exclaim
-|Sweet Sixteen Agatha|- arrow D I A M O N D eek (pixel manipulaton) exclaim
User Image

Banners
Agatha Fan Thread Banner:

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/67rq9][IMG]http://tinypic.com/2lqpms[/IMG][/URL]

LOTR Spoof Banner:

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/67rq9][IMG]http://tinypic.com/285kk3[/IMG][/URL]

Affilates

User Image

Why cheers sweetie! whee Although I don't know much about the recent sprout of Fanposts xp (internet illiterate me), I'm glad someone else has set up one! Alas, Agatha is not deprived! LOL

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<center> eek NOTICE! eek

I'm looking for someone to help me make banners and images for the fan thread and someone to co-run the thread. If you're interested PM me! Any volunteers would be heart and greatly glomped, though not hard enuff to cause suffocation! LOL xd </center>
OPENED! blaugh

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
She's classy, sophisticated, but I still see a bit of youthful spark in her... despite what her age may be.

((Plus anyone who can wear a Slimer outfit with a straight face is alright in my book. xd ))

On a side-note, I think it's a fish that she cooked for Logan though, not a roast.
Liccy

On a side-note, I think it's a fish that she cooked for Logan though, not a roast.

Like, thnx you rock! whee

Eh...I'm not so sure of what she cooked for Logan. It looks like one whole chunk of meat!

So can I consider you a fan then? wink

Assimilated Businesswoman

Yeah, I wasn't TECHNICALLY here for the Gambino Island unveiling... and I saw Gambino and Gino introduced a few days later... but Agatha was first. So she's special to me. Her and those weird little hairclips. <3
Hey! YOur link is in the Gaia Community Guide as well. ^_^

PS, in case you don't see this there, I think your thread is fantastic! Very well done and put together.

Also, I know i've seen a fanmade avatar of agatha in her slimer costume. O.o;;
Yang
Hey! YOur link is in the Gaia Community Guide as well. ^_^

PS, in case you don't see this there, I think your thread is fantastic! Very well done and put together.

Also, I know i've seen a fanmade avatar of agatha in her slimer costume. O.o;;

really? cool! could you like post it here?

thnx for the compliments! ah well, I don't want to be a negative spoilsport but in all the 9 hrs I've been gone there were only 2 more posts here! I hope I'm not fighting for a lost cause! gonk
Mae Noelle

Yay! So can I add you as a fan? haha! actually her shop's the first one I went to, cause I like jewellery, which woman doesn't? razz
bump

o dear i bumped! am i that desperate? xd okies...no one here, as silent as the grave...

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Other people like Agatha? Woo! Agatha is my favorite female NPC-- my favorite male being Edmund. I just thought I was a few crayons shy of a box. I'll have to check back in on this.

sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces