My priority is to craft those wonderland stuff emotion_donotwant

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
StarieMichie
Knight of Britannia
You can create them with formulas too, though as of right now you need the sweater that's in the first tier to do that. sweatdrop I'm thinking they're giving a headstart to those who spend the 99GC. I'm sure they'll find another way to give out the sweaters, otherwise I'm sure they know people won't be happy about it. :/

I was kind of giving the side-eye to that also. There's a formula.... but you still have to spend cash to get that sweater right now. sweatdrop

Hopefully we'll still be able to win some in games.

Ah, you have an option to get some in switch'em! I just played to level 5 and got some gift boxes, and one of them lets you pick between a pair of boots and a box with two charms (at least that's how many I got) so that's an improvement.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Tiers:

1 = User Image User Image Snowflake Charm (apparently soulbound)
2 = User Image User Image
3 = User Image User Image User Image
4 = User Image User Image

Although I did the right choice to hold off on CS stuff in the past few days (waiting for a tier to show up), I should've read everything before participating in this tier. Today's tier reward, me no gusta. sweatdrop

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
About time! I've been saving all my love Cash to complete a whole tier for once.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
OKAY. Guess I should have waited for the announcement. Bought something just now and it didn't count towards the tier. emotion_donotwant

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

2 Complaints:

1) Hopefully this isn't the only way to get the Snowflake charms. But if so... neutral
2) The tiers are going to change EVERY DAY? So theoretically if someone wanted to get all items from the tiers, they would need to spend $30 a day until Christmas. That's a LOT of money.

What the heck.

Time-traveling Senshi

Way to make the item we need to craft the new charms an item we can only get by spending cash on a very specific day Gaia. That Snowflake charm execution was not their best move.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
O crap... A different tier everyday! oAo!!
Ugh, I'm some cash short of 3k so I have to wait anyway -3-;;

Jaded Archivist

Madam Ace
2 Complaints:

1) Hopefully this isn't the only way to get the Snowflake charms. But if so... neutral
2) The tiers are going to change EVERY DAY? So theoretically if someone wanted to get all items from the tiers, they would need to spend $30 a day until Christmas. That's a LOT of money.

What the heck.

That second one is my biggest beef. $15 I could probably see, that's about 2 items in the medium range. $30 per day for 10-12 days? that's almost $400

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Chibi Halo
          Way to make the item we need to craft the new charms an item we can only get by spending cash on a very specific day Gaia. That Snowflake charm execution was not their best move.

You can craft it through GoFusion.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

ladykayra
Madam Ace
2 Complaints:

What the heck.

That second one is my biggest beef. $15 I could probably see, that's about 2 items in the medium range. $30 per day for 10-12 days? that's almost $400

If this is Gaia's follow up to the Mystery Black Box from the Black Friday sales to have "changing prizes per day"... I don't like it. Not one bit.

Time-traveling Senshi

RandomKate
Chibi Halo

You can craft it through GoFusion.

The sweater or the charm? Because right now you can craft a formula to make the charm in Alchemy and the Alchemy formula needs one of the sweaters in today's tier.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Chibi Halo
          The sweater or the charm? Because right now you can craft a formula to make the charm in Alchemy and the Alchemy formula needs one of the sweaters in today's tier.

Sweater. It costs 5 Unique Charms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces