Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't believe me?

User Image

If you notice, I think that would be VO's account. Intentionally or not, it is clear that some one is giving us a nice sneak peek into their inventories. There just so happens to be a few items of worth that many grabby hands want.

Why... I speak of the halo and the panda hat! And he's actually nice enough not to flaunt them on his avatar, but is secretly mocking the likes of all of us! >0<

Discussion:
How rich do you think the admins of the site are?
Do you think Lanzer has multiple halos/slippers/hats?
Do you think Ling has dozens of corsages?

What do you imagine the admins have that we all lust for? Feel free to speculate.
How long until you think Grunny will fall into power?
Well them being the admins, I'd say they deserve every item gaia has.

I've heard that they get gold like average users, and won't even buy or trade items from other users. They go by the store prices, and what not amongst themselves.

They probally all have donation items, because frankly the deserve one of each.
They're infinitely rich. Curse their 1337 coding skills! xP
Do you think Lanzer has multiple halos/slippers/hats?
I wouldn't be surprised if he has every item created, and a few items they haven't released too.
Do you think Ling has dozens of corsages?
But of course =P.
What do you imagine the admins have that we all lust for? Feel free to speculate.
Every item. They probably have the Fairy Wings I want so badly, too xP.
2 days, give or take now that he has his SUPER SUBLIMINAL wallpaper out ^_^.
The admins created the items, so it's no wonder that they have every single item on Gaia. And if they don't, they can just give themselves one that they want.

Unbeatable Knight

i know what you mean but i think what its is thast they have unlimited gold they can get whatever they want they make the items so why not add them to there inventory every now and agian

Shirtless Lunatic

They can simply create an item and put it into their inventory, or, failing that, create an infinite supply of gold for themselves. I would not be surprised if VO has at least one of every donation item ever released or more. I mean, for God's sake, last time I checked l0cke had filled his house with ghost costumes.

And I mean COMPLETELY filled.

And Grunny will take over next Halloween of course.
Yes, I wonder how they get the donation items into their accounts. Probably tinker here and there and, voila! item in inventory. ^^

Or, they could be silly and just donate to Gaia themselves, which they get back. xd

I wonder if any users donate for them? They just put in a donation as a gift to the admins? Hmm.
o_o; Whoa.

Well, of course they have all of teh donation items. xP They were here for the start, and they wouldn't really NOT give themselves the items. o_o
Nah, I doubt the admins have unlimited gold really. :3 They earn things like everyone else does, and I'm sure they do their job to donate to Gaia as well (they run it, after all). But the mocking of us. ;3;

And Grunny shall come into power one of these days... and rule over the minds of everyone. ninja
Not very rich, but have lots of items since they make them n' all
What do you imagine the admins have that we all lust for? Feel free to speculate. nitemare scarf, halo, etc.
What do you mean, Grunny is already in power. Didn't you see the Von Helsons' blood behind him?
yesnomaybeso999 - SHH! It's a secret. ninja The admins are secretly being controlled by the awesome power which is Grunny...
Where do you think the money from all the shops go? gonk

Lucky Elder

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I do not have more than one rose corsage. wink

Shirtless Lunatic

Airez
Nah, I doubt the admins have unlimited gold really. :3 They earn things like everyone else does, and I'm sure they do their job to donate to Gaia as well (they run it, after all). But the mocking of us. ;3;

And Grunny shall come into power one of these days... and rule over the minds of everyone. ninja

Airez, as much as I respect you, friend, I have to disagree. Moderators have to earn everything. Admins, however, can just simply put anything they want into their inventory. Why limit yourself like that if you can control the entire site?

I think this is a question. I will bring up at the next convention if I can.
Ling
I do not have more than one rose corsage. wink
O_______O

*bows* ;o; WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items