Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, one day, you log onto GAIA and make a post, here in the GCD, only to get a sudden PM from Lanzer saying that you made the 10 billionth post on Gaia, and, two weeks later, after going through some training on how to code, design etc. etc., you were made head admin for a day.

What did you do?

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Remember to Not. Touch. Anything. In fact, I wouldn't even get on the computer. I know I would end up ******** something up, so just...don't...touch.
I give the power back... I couldn't take the flaming for taking an admins position, or all the responcability
Did this happen to you?
First Id laugh, then I'd give out fake halos.

MWAHAHAHAHA

I am the epitome or evil.

Eloquent Lunatic

FrozenPhoenix32
So, one day, you log onto GAIA and make a post, here in the GCD, only to get a sudden PM from Lanzer saying that you made the 10 billionth post on Gaia, and, two weeks later, after going through some training on how to code, design etc. etc., you were made head admin for a day.

What did you do?

i would kill my self with the knowledge that i had been square enough to make over a billion posts. Some people need lives.

I think i would rip this site to shreds with a virus and see how many deaths it causes.
I would fix those database errors, and thats it. I would be scared to touch anything else. Except for maybe...my inventory but thats it. xd
I'd edit random peoples posts, just for fun. I'd also cause general havoc, making random chatterboxers mods. =D

Well, maybe not. I'd probably take Lulu's approach and stay far, far away from my computer for fear of messing up Gaia.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd re-release all old donation items and watch the oldbies scream their heads off, while sitting back and having a good laugh.
I'd fire the corrupt mods, and force all existing mods to fill out a proper application in order for the admins to properly judge their character.
Those with Arrogance, powertrips and showoffs would be barred from moderating on sight.
I'd break Chatterbox into subforums: Spam for nonsense, and Chatting for people to make chat threads.
mrgreen
I'd take a screenshot. 3nodding
if that person really didn't know anything about even html, it would take way much more time than 2 weeks to learn how to run Gaia. Unless they were learning codes 24/7.
FrozenPhoenix32

What did you do?
Ban Gino XD

GO REBAL ASSAULT!!!

Then Ban Lanzer XD
First, I'd tell all my friends...Then I would look at all the sneak peeks of Gaia's Upcoming stuff...Then I would give myself all the items I want first then maybe give all the poor and needed on Gaia gold as well..Then I would tell Lanzer that I am content and do not want anymore....
Like a few other people, I would just stay the heck away from the website.

"No! I didn't mean to make the site's template to disappear! It was an accident, I swear!" XX
That ish a good idea..staying away from everything...but still, I'd give out gold first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff