Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scrolling through the maps, I noticed something. In Barton Town, there's a link to the forum (Well, I mean I noticed that before, but regardless). Clicking on the giant bar with the keg on top of it will take you to the forums. So... that means we're all just in a giant bar? And there's a whole town (Barton Town) in the bar? And there are bar rps in the town in the bar? O_o

...I want my booze. >:0
Yes, we're all in the rootin'est, tootin'est, pollutin'est bar in Gaia. Check out the smog!!

Divine Knife

I want my screwdriver please.
This makes me laugh, but yes, I guess you're right.
x]

I want my booze, too. D:
Heaven Sends
...I want my booze. >:0

So do I...so do I. XD
I'll have a good-ol' beer. *Walks to Bartender*

Rainbow Trafficker

We're in a bar! whee So, are the different forums just different rooms in the bar? I bet the Chatterbox is the bathroom, and the GCD is a place with lots of TVs and...stuff...
*is drunk*
Hm...that's a good observation. The smoke must be coming from all the flamers. >.>
I bet the feedback section is a suggestion box, FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH URINE.
Hmmm... and what about the anime section? With all the 'OMG LOLZ I HEART INUYAHSA!!!!@121!!1!1!1ELEVENTYSEVEN!!!" threads?
Haijin
We're in a bar! whee So, are the different forums just different rooms in the bar? I bet the Chatterbox is the bathroom, and the GCD is a place with lots of TVs and...stuff...

lmfao
I'm too young to drink. sweatdrop
XD I love you for this thread.

Highly amusing obsevation... and as for the booze.. have mine I'm still feeling my hangover from yesterday.
Demon Kairos
XD I love you for this thread.

Highly amusing obsevation... and as for the booze.. have mine I'm still feeling my hangover from yesterday.

W00t, I'm loved! XD heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces