Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Its cute, I enjoy it so far.
It's pretty fun. I like that it's a game where you're not limited to 10 energy to do stuff.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'm level 35 and halfway through the EXP. Purely going by the cash the game provides me, so I'm sort of doing a slow crawl compared to people who have zoomed past me in levels. Their plots are so much larger than mine. Gah.

So when I went to get the gold the first time, I got:

You've received 28548 gold in EXP reward.
You've also received 9800 gold for leveling up.
Keep up the good work!

...I regret nothiiiiing.

Dainty Doll

Playing it 'til level 10. Claiming my sunflower item. Then gonna stop playing.

Honestly I don't hold out much hope at all for this game.
I bet they'll take it down within a year.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
anoter game i will ignore sins a refuse to get facebook . i do not want facebook it dosent intrest me at all. pitty for the games sins a do love games :p .

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have no use for FaceBook, and I absolutely refuse to join FaceBook just to play some game that Gaia put out on it (because I refuse to join FaceBook in general). It's just another useless game that I'll forget the existence of in a day or two, and never feel the desire to play unless it's brought straight to GaiaOnline itself.

We need more games on the site itself.
Saw the announcement.
Remembered Farmville.
Thought "hell no."

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
Generally I never link facebook to Gaia. I mean, I'm 22. .___. Me and my friends joined Gaia in like, 03. If they see my playing it now they're gonna be like wtf. So, facebook games are a no no for me.

But, I started playing it anyway. It's farmville but with Deidrich.

Hygienic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I don't use Facebook, but I made an account with a fake name to play games. This game is cute, and it's nice that I can earn gold through it.

If something like this were on the Gaia website, it would be even better.

Wild Bookworm

I don't blame Gaia for taking advantage of Facebook, like just about every other business on the planet, but apart from the initial explosion of Farmville, I think made-for-FB games will generally get lost in the crowd soon enough. Maybe it's worth it if they profit by it before it dwindles.

I hate FB, I truly do, but I find it useful for family, sigh. I have the most minimalist FB I can manage ( blast it's nasty Timeline to hell mad ), and I would never play games there, but if Gaia reckons it can make money from it, go for it, I hope it works out for them.

Dapper Werewolf

If its gonna go the way of Monster galaxy it will at first be very enjoyable ,till they tweak the game and the rules making it less enjoyable . Soon they will make cool stuff for this game in its own cash shop, so now you will need possibly shell out money to enjoy it.

Yeah just like Monster Galaxy played out....

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I like it.. is a nice game
sad I got a lot the IP error... hope they fix it... because I won't invite any of my friends to a game that collapses... :/

In a relationship with PoshuI

Mio_Mikata
Pepper Scarlett
*eyeroll* Woohoo another Facebook game. neutral Never touched Facebook, never will. They should really invest in making their OWN games or adding more to the actual site instead of relying on a ******** worthless company like Facebook.

Well Gaiaonline is now owned by a bigger company that acts like Zynga, and makes games based on facebook and such. Which sucks, remember when gaia games used to be cannon?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Remember when gaia games were cannon?

Haha but yeah I think if the games here tied into the story more, they would be better.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would've played it if it wasn't on fb. I've grown tired of apps and games on that site a long time ago.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Is it more like Farm Ville or Harvest Moon?

Basically I just want to know if there is a marriage system in this game. sweatdrop
Because I love those things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces