Welcome to Gaia! ::

I fail to see that. Gambino had no control over that, it was the programmers at G-Corp. Gambino didn't even know how it worked. Through what was said there, if he had known about that feature, he would have had it disabled..

Businesswoman

Vinsolt
Umm guys you do realize that you are arguing over fictional people right..?
and that makes this any less of a valid debate why?

i have not seen this newbie majority of Von Helson supporters, though i confess i do not go out of my way to look up people's profiles and such. since you like to make generalizations i have one of my own and that is that out of all the supporters i've seen the Von Helson ones seem to be more refined. but i'm sure that claim will be refuted by others.
Vinsolt
Umm guys you do realize that you are arguing over fictional people right..?

I could say the same about religious debates. smile (Haha, just kidding, you can stop throwing stones now.)

(p.s. I like how you kept my tildes. Makes me feel right special inside, it does. And while I'm being nit-picky, snobby has two 'b's, there should be no apostrophe in events. I understand they are just typos, so don't think this is like, an attack on the integrity of your argument.)
Teh Squish
I fail to see that. Gambino had no control over that, it was the programmers at G-Corp. Gambino didn't even know how it worked. Through what was said there, if he had known about that feature, he would have had it disabled..

Why? So he could leave the Gaians to fight the Zombies for themselves? I dislike Gambino, but I doubt he would have it disabled.

O.G. Gaian

Been here since April 03. I support VH. Something wrong here?

EDIT: This is not my main account by the way.
spencer- kun
Been here since April 03. I support VH. Something wrong here?

EDIT: This is not my main account by the way.

That's ironic. Not really. But, hey.

I joined Gaia April 03, 2004. xD

WHICH REMINDS ME! My Gaian birthday is in 2 days! 3nodding
If these two sides go to war that will be the end of Gaia. Gambino already has war experience from Halloween, he got the snot kicked out of him by zombies in his own house then he just ended up nuking the place. The Von Helsons will just be a repeat. They are gonna get the stuffing kicked out of them in their own house. Nuke everyone, then Gambino will retaliate and then they'll just keep exchanging nuke after nuke. When will the killing end? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff