Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've seen Anime con pics of Gaia... and I'm sure like millions around the world... I feel lost...

I feel like I am as much as a Gaian as many of those who CAN go... But living in another contry prevents you from... prevents you from... prevents you from... KNOWING YOU ARN'T INSANE! It makes sure that you arn't coo coo, and that those people who post in your thread, ARE REAL!

I would give my account... posts, items, gold... everything... To be at a Gaia convention for just a day. I would give up those years of my Gaian life to get those items... My past in Gaia... I would give it all just to touch and feel something I knew was there... Either than this keyboard and monitor...

I feel lost... filled with question... "How many went"... "would I know anyone, would anyone know me?"... "Would I get to talk to an admin and show him my thanks with some act of insanity?"... "Would I....wait... It's just a dream"...

I sometimes think of what a convention would be like before I go to bed... I think of wearing cloths exactyl like my avie... Starting contests and giving out items to random Gaians... I feel like writing a Gaia Guide for people who havn't joined yet... Starting comics... I feel like....!!!!!

Something... Lost? Nah... I feel left out... Left out of a community I have been apart of for some time... I feel left out... As if the Admins personaly said " hahaha, good think Domi didn't show up..." " yeah, then we would have TALKED to him..."

I just wanted to say, that I love you... YOU! Not you're username... not your avie... I love you... and everything that you represent.

Mind-boggling Mage

I feel the same, chances are extremely small they will ever visit Sweden.
Dominerd, I.... *hugs*

I live in England, which I'd like to kick right now, due to almost all the admins being American. I won't be able to get to America until Next June/July, and at the time I'm going it's almost definite that there will be no gaia-online events happening. At all.

It's times like these that I hate the world, for making Lanzer, and allowing him to make gaiaonline. I've been addicted to it for over a year now, and have only met 3 fellow gaians in my IRL community, all three of which I introduced to gaia, and only two of whom are still active.

I would gladly give my OMG to a nooblet, if it would get me into a room full of other gaia addicts. Hence why I'm planning on asking around my school, and if more than 50 people are gaia addicts like myself, I plan to have my own gaia-members meeting/party thing.
as most of your threads do. this rocks my socks and you know what i agree. i feel the same way, as if i've missed out on something. i keep wondering what would it have been like. how would people have known who i am? would they have cared? would i have cosplayed my avatar and had a big sign saying who i am? or been quite and stood in the corner watching the whole thing from a far? so many questions i will never have answerd. i mourn the loss of a missed opourtunity.
Isilvara
imagine how martians feel
Don't forget that not everyone in the countries the conventions are can afford to go. I live near where Anime Boston Happens and can't afford to go to it. It bothers me, I won't be able to see the people responsibly for something that takes up the majority of my online time.

Mind-boggling Mage

Dominerd
Isilvara

I think Martian prefers to play "Jupiter Online" instead. Gaia = Earth / The Mother Godess.

Dramatic Hunter

A con in Scotland will never ever happen, it's something I just have to deal with and get on with my life despite.
Isilvara
Dominerd
Isilvara

I think Martian prefers to play "Jupiter Online" instead. Gaia = Earth / The Mother Godess.

Nah, Jupitar online got soooo boring. I tried Saturn online, and it got old fast, i mean, the admins there went insane from having to pose cloths for 8 tentacles. for each piece of clothing. And the Golden SmididyBlaq was so rare to find....

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Isilvara
Dominerd
Isilvara

THANK YOU!

and since its greek, is said GEe UH. think goegraphy.

had to say that ^^
There's not much I can say to comfort those of us who can't go... Exept:...

Look, we are all part of this community... We all make it work... We may not be known, remembered, or anything... But if we keep with Gaia, and do our best... Who knows... I can't say we'll one day be able to go to an expo... but I can say that no matter what happens to me, online, or real life... I will always love you and remember you... Perhaps I won't remember your names... But I'll remember that feeling I get when I post... That feeling I get when I see you enter and drop your opinion... When you... Ah... I'm getting emotional....
Deandriea
Isilvara
Dominerd
Isilvara

THANK YOU!

and since its greek, is said GEe UH. think goegraphy.

had to say that ^^
Umm...The admins have once stated that it's pronounced 'guy-a'. sweatdrop

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Much love from Singapore, another country where GaiaOnline wouldn't even think about having a physical presence in.

Actually that brings an idea of Gaian users in different country having their own meetups. ninja

Dramatic Hunter

I say guy - ah and no dead language is going to convince me otherwise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff