Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze Yonashi
Bountyhunt plain an simple. Pay me and you've got me...PM me if you want to talk abit more.
Heroshya
First of all villains never win because they don't have the determination that hero's do and secondly a lot of you so called evil people are nerds sitting at home trying to be evil

xd
Heroshya
First of all villains never win because they don't have the determination that hero's do and secondly a lot of you so called evil people are nerds sitting at home trying to be evil

that was harsh. ill have you know im sitting in psychology class at the moment
Smiter
Kaze Yonashi
Bountyhunt plain an simple. Pay me and you've got me...PM me if you want to talk abit more.
you have a good hero look if you help me maybe i can help you get your g-pin
Marina_j2
~Tokyo pop~
i wanna be a villan!!! cause they ALWAYS win

Wow you should be. I love your head, it's so cute!!!

...cute? Haha...REAL cute stare
if anyone can tell me how to post a pic i have i can show you the model for this hero
themerphazoid
Heroshya

that was harsh. ill have you know im sitting in psychology class at the moment

...i'm sorry to hear that... stare
Heroshya
if anyone can tell me how to post a pic i have i can show you the model for this hero

go to http://tinypic.com
upload a pic
copy the thing that says IMG and paste in here...that simple 3nodding
click on browse and choose the pic that's loaded to your computer. Once you have it...then click on Host It and copy the IMG one and paste into here
thanks i got it
just a thought to anyone who is interest use the link in my sig
so we can get enough money to start a guild
Heroshya
thanks i got it

No problem. Hey, I think that I need a better superhero look...could you make one for me on the GAC that looks more superheroish?
...with the same hair and eyes of course... whee
got to go but how about this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff