Welcome to Gaia! ::

So like I'm pretty about that Titanic quote. I'm sorry. So not clever or funnyl.

Anyway, I have noticed as of late not only do my cash offers barely exist when they do, it tells me to click to start- and it does not. That may be my browser, or the Gaiain Gods hate me, who knows, but thew fact is our offers are very poor. I know that with a new year comes contract renewal and the slowdown of ads, holidays, ect. But it's kind of getting frustrating. I like my free cash. Pays for my monthly birthday streaks, you know? For many, it is their only Cash flow, especially with the increasing amount of frustration at Gaia's practices and therefore unwillingness to spend. Which means your only ticket to Verge (someday... emo )

Now, I know full well right now it's probably mostly not Gaia's fault this time. I would like to think they are pushing for more again- it used to be such a steady flow! But perhaps it is on the back burner? It's a thought, and not even in the "lol gaia doesn't give a s**t about FREE cash why would they" way, just.. Look at all the projects in the works, or supposedly. We're just now getting SOMETHING from Loyal and such. We got that new game. And items are coming out at breakneck speed.

So I am not here to complain. It's lame-o, but, it is what it is and I know sponsors are sponsors and they, ultimately, have power. What I wanna know is how much has the affected you personally? Is it your only cash flow, for whatever your reasons, and has it hindered you in obtaining things you usually could SLIGHTLY easier (we never exactly got showered in cash- but with more per week it was pretty decent IMO)? Especially considering how much is coming out for all of our cash shops... even the steady flow could never keep up this pace reasonably. But when can free offers ever, I suppose? (Or perhaps you disagree!)

I'm not trying to get into a debate about the ethics of buying Cash- it's done day in and day out- but, how do you obtain iot outside the offers if at all? Are you an Oink user? (I consider it from time to time.. Not sure I would use those lil free gifts but.. free gifts..~~ > w> )

And, speaking of the Daily treat- do you even get the apologetic gold? Because I know I sure do not anymore. Which is not a sponsor issue - though also again perhaps a Mipsy issue - and would be nice to have fixed even if the gold amount, in today's economy, is literally nothing. It's a nice little gesture for having nothing, yanno?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Captain Mipsy
So like I'm pretty about that Titanic quote. I'm sorry. So not clever or funnyl.

Anyway, I have noticed as of late not only do my cash offers barely exist when they do, it tells me to click to start- and it does not. That may be my browser, or the Gaiain Gods hate me, who knows, but thew fact is our offers are very poor. I know that with a new year comes contract renewal and the slowdown of ads, holidays, ect. But it's kind of getting frustrating. I like my free cash. Pays for my monthly birthday streaks, you know? For many, it is their only Cash flow, especially with the increasing amount of frustration at Gaia's practices and therefore unwillingness to spend. Which means your only ticket to Verge (someday... emo )

Now, I know full well right now it's probably mostly not Gaia's fault this time. I would like to think they are pushing for more again- it used to be such a steady flow! But perhaps it is on the back burner? It's a thought, and not even in the "lol gaia doesn't give a s**t about FREE cash why would they" way, just.. Look at all the projects in the works, or supposedly. We're just now getting SOMETHING from Loyal and such. We got that new game. And items are coming out at breakneck speed.

So I am not here to complain. It's lame-o, but, it is what it is and I know sponsors are sponsors and they, ultimately, have power. What I wanna know is how much has the affected you personally? Is it your only cash flow, for whatever your reasons, and has it hindered you in obtaining things you usually could SLIGHTLY easier (we never exactly got showered in cash- but with more per week it was pretty decent IMO)? Especially considering how much is coming out for all of our cash shops... even the steady flow could never keep up this pace reasonably. But when can free offers ever, I suppose? (Or perhaps you disagree!)

I'm not trying to get into a debate about the ethics of buying Cash- it's done day in and day out- but, how do you obtain iot outside the offers if at all? Are you an Oink user? (I consider it from time to time.. Not sure I would use those lil free gifts but.. free gifts..~~ > w> )

And, speaking of the Daily treat- do you even get the apologetic gold? Because I know I sure do not anymore. Which is not a sponsor issue - though also again perhaps a Mipsy issue - and would be nice to have fixed even if the gold amount, in today's economy, is literally nothing. It's a nice little gesture for having nothing, yanno?

From June 1st - 14th I'm stripping down to my pixelated undies for charity!

If you use adblock they won't start. I have to switch to firefox or disable adblock on Gaia if I' going to use that. i hope it helps!

Click my sig to sponsor me!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image

After ten thousand years I'm finally free.

Time to concur earth!

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Like wise, its been really hard to earn cash these past few months 3:
I only watch videos for my GC but it seems most of the "videos" are
actually offers..I only make around 2-5 a day now if i'm lucky.
I use to be able to earn more than that..sigh.

We're getting less and less offers.

Even daily treat videos dont work for me 70% of the time.
And yes I do have adblock disabled on my web browser.
xx I met my fate xx

This is weird as they worked with adblock before (I use chrome also) BUT I still have it off and do not get anywhere. But thank you.

Regardless often the free stuff is just.. empty

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dang. I'm sorry, I really hoped that would work for you!
xx I met my fate xx

Aw thank you. But again, even with mine glitching up (like I said.. I don't get the "Sorry bruh" gold... -.- ) We simply don't HAVE the offers. So if it worked, it would be of no use to me. I was making a GOOD amount during the holiday season. Which I mean, is to be expected from sponsors then, but still- even before that the decline in offers is really saddening.

Zombie Ovaries

Yeah, this is what makes it the most upsetting thing- It is a main source for so many. Before, making enough f or those lovely streaks by the end of the month could be extremely doable. At LEAST close. Now, don't even think about it. I'm love to get like 5 a month, to be honest. confused I don't even both to look often now since, geeze, not even consolation gold? Which as I said is.. useless, but a nice gesture.

I would just super like to see more sponsor ads for cash being pushed from Gaia if they are not already.

Original Pumpkin

Zombie Ovaries
Even daily treat videos dont work for me 70% of the time.
And yes I do have adblock disabled on my web browser.

This is me.
I can only make about 3-6gc a day.
Because most of the time after the first video the others wont work.

★ gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown ★

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I thought I was the only person with this problem and I thought that it only had to do with my browser/internet connection. For the past month, I've only managed to get one video per day and two if I'm lucky. stare

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Compared to what I used to be able to get, I'm basically getting nothing when it comes to GC. : / I still have some left over because I'm trying to save it for something I might really want, but as soon as that's gone then I'm never going to be able to use GC again with these 1-2 GC videos. I don't have ad block, either, so that's definitely not the problem. :c

Mega Bit

Yeah I can never get more than 10gc. 10 is the absolute max I can get out of it in a day, and that's only if I'm really lucky. Otherwise I'm in the range of 3-7gc per day. And often I forget about trying to get video cashes so my earning is abysmally slow.

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Captain Mipsy

I have the same issues. I think it's because they only have a few offers up right now. : / Although I keep getting those offers where you have to click and open tabs for about 10 seconds each. Those never actually give me a reward.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
I'm one of those people who gets most of their virtual revenue from cash videos and offers too. And sometimes there will be like, a week where there's regular videos THAT WORK and don't require me to enter info and that's great

But right now? Right now I'm in a bloody dry spell.

I have no idea how long it'll last... one time, I had one that lasted two months and that was godawful...
Gaia needs to learn to be a better, more consistent company. :/

Tiny Friend

One of the daily videos gave me 7 GC! But the rest gave me gold....... :v What a rarity though.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Instead of using Daily Treat, just go directly to the video offers page. They're the same ones as in Daily Treat. Daily Treat is broken and doesn't appear to pull up videos properly, so you'll likely find that there's more videos to watch on that page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff