• Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Snow Danger
On Black Paper
Snow Danger
On Black Paper
WORST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!
No more support for Gaia with real money.
I just open 5 RHs(for profit reasons) and I won only sparkles... SPARKLES!
This is BULLSHIT!
[******** YOU GAIA!

wait... so you're saying that gambling... is a gamble?

say it ain't so, joe emotion_0A0

I'm basically saying that the % to win a CRAPPY ITEM is MORE BIG/WIDER, than winning a decent item, but this one doesn't make sense, since there's more regular items than Astra.
Anyways... Yes! My support for Gaia with real money is coming to a close. ^ ^

rolleyes

this is like buying a lottery ticket and expecting a profit.

RIGs are a gamble and gambles should never be looked at with an expectation to win. Yes, there are more regular items than astras, but if the RIG spat out those more commonly than the astras then everyone would have their items and there would be no incentive to further play the game.

You're engaging in the gambler's fallacy when you believe in the notion that a large amount of prizes or repeated plays of the game means that you can expect a nice payout. Every RIG has a very large % chance of pulling a lower tiered item, a low % chance of pulling a medium tier one, and a very, very low % chance of pulling a win/top tier item, and that % chance never increases/decreases no matter how many RIGs you play.

It's good that you've made your decision regarding gaia cash, but the fact that you expected profit from gambling is no one's fault but your own. If you do decide to buy gaia cash again, remember to buy items only, and limited ones if you expect to buy something that holds profitable value.

*sigh*
Let's be honest... Anybody that plays a RIG expect a profit, but from them to let you know this, that's another story. I bet you spend lots of money on RIGs too and when you don't win something good or keep winning the repetitive items, you don't like that, well that's my case too. In fact many people think that the chances are pretty crappy and with the fact that Gaia keeps releasing RIGs bundles with exclusives items, this won't get better.
In all... there's have to be a fair game in all this gamble.
...anyways, not that I should care about this anymore, tbh.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
Cosmic messenger sure is fun looking. I really like the colours they chose for this CI. 3nodding

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
On Black Paper
Snow Danger
On Black Paper
Snow Danger
On Black Paper
This is BULLSHIT!
[******** YOU GAIA!

wait... so you're saying that gambling... is a gamble?

say it ain't so, joe emotion_0A0

I'm basically saying that the % to win a CRAPPY ITEM is MORE BIG/WIDER, than winning a decent item, but this one doesn't make sense, since there's more regular items than Astra.
Anyways... Yes! My support for Gaia with real money is coming to a close. ^ ^

rolleyes

this is like buying a lottery ticket and expecting a profit.

RIGs are a gamble and gambles should never be looked at with an expectation to win. Yes, there are more regular items than astras, but if the RIG spat out those more commonly than the astras then everyone would have their items and there would be no incentive to further play the game.

You're engaging in the gambler's fallacy when you believe in the notion that a large amount of prizes or repeated plays of the game means that you can expect a nice payout. Every RIG has a very large % chance of pulling a lower tiered item, a low % chance of pulling a medium tier one, and a very, very low % chance of pulling a win/top tier item, and that % chance never increases/decreases no matter how many RIGs you play.

It's good that you've made your decision regarding gaia cash, but the fact that you expected profit from gambling is no one's fault but your own. If you do decide to buy gaia cash again, remember to buy items only, and limited ones if you expect to buy something that holds profitable value.

*sigh*
Let's be honest... Anybody that plays a RIG expect a profit, but from them to let you know this, that's another story. I bet you spend lots of money on RIGs too and when you don't win something good or keep winning the repetitive items, you don't like that, well that's my case too. In fact many people think that the chances are pretty crappy and with the fact that Gaia keeps releasing RIGs bundles with exclusives items, this won't get better.
In all... there's have to be a fair game in all this gamble.
...anyways, not that I should care about this anymore, tbh.

... no I don't play a lot of RIGs, because I'm aware that what I just said is real and factual. I indulge in a RIG once in a while for fun, but I never expect to win a thing. Anyone who plays a RIG expecting it to be profitable is foolish. If it happens you were lucky and that's nice, but it should never ever be expected.

Gambles are never fair. If they were fair it wouldn't be gambling, it would be something else entirely. If gambles were fair, they wouldn't be profitable.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
There are a lot of lovely items in this rig! I really like it . I love the new astra!

Territorial Ship

15,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
xkamiko07x
Really hoping they will release a bundle for Shooting Star's Debut like they did with Doki Doki after this mini rig has ended. Shooting Star's Debut, Shooting Star's Beginning and Shooting Star's Premiere?*pretty please, gaia* emotion_kirakira

i've learned from experience...
i'd rather wait for the shooting star debut, beginning and premiere XDDD

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Secksy Panda
User Image

are you serious?? gonk gonk gonk

Twilight Aria's Husbando

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

That's what I want it for too. Dang that rareness. -.- Oh and the hairs, both the male and female poses. Those are nice too.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Hopefully they'll put a decent recolor in a bundle or something. :c And yeah, those are some good lookin' hairs... it's a good looking item all around, really. :U

Sleuth

On Black Paper
This is BULLSHIT!
[******** YOU GAIA!
Pfft I have never gotten an item over 90k in all the thousands of RIGs I have opened. Stop crying. mad

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Parieur
On Black Paper
This is BULLSHIT!
[******** YOU GAIA!
Pfft I have never gotten an item over 90k in all the thousands of RIGs I have opened. Stop crying. mad

Really?!... Wow!!! Sorry.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Atomic Phart
Shrimp_Man

That's what I want it for too. Dang that rareness. -.- Oh and the hairs, both the male and female poses. Those are nice too.

Hopefully they'll put a decent recolor in a bundle or something. :c And yeah, those are some good lookin' hairs... it's a good looking item all around, really. :U

Here's hoping. It's a really nice item and I hate that it's a combo item which will make it harder to buy for a decent price.

oBuns's Other Half

Loser

Shooting Star's Debut is HELLAAAAAAAAAAAA expensive damn 600b

wonder if it will deflate as more people buy the rigs surprised

Otaku

beatiful items!!!!! great job artists!! thank you for the FAB items!!!~

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

butto
Shooting Star's Debut is HELLAAAAAAAAAAAA expensive damn 600b

wonder if it will deflate as more people buy the rigs surprised

It will go down eventually... 3nodding I try to get the more high end rig items when new rigs surface, that way people are usually scrambling to sell older stuff for newer ones xp

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
waits for deflations - 3 -

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for the update. Honestly, two RIGs in one day is a bit overwhelming for me. But new items are always welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff