Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Astronomer

Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

Need to sell my old halos now xP

Don't sell them. Rather keep them around for Exchange currency for fancy things and tickets. It seems a lot of people deal in original Halos as a third currency around the Exchange and Project forum now from a few threads I've peeked at.

I already have a rainbow and platinum ticket

I really don't know what else I could use gonk

Impassioned Misfit

ROSAMUND'S RAGE FOR 299? I'M GONNA s**t MY PANTS OMFG THAT'S SUCH A GOOD DEAL I AM GONNA DO MY DAMNDEST TO SCROUNGE THE CASH

Tipsy Genius

Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

Don't sell them. Rather keep them around for Exchange currency for fancy things and tickets. It seems a lot of people deal in original Halos as a third currency around the Exchange and Project forum now from a few threads I've peeked at.

Hey, you could always trade me one for my SDPlus/donate one to the "Sterek wants a Sapphire Ticket and his offer is s**t due to the lack of Halo" fund!

Just kidding. Depending on how many you have, I think you're better off keeping at least one as an eventual currency and trading the rest for items + pure. Don't do pure only yet, not with the GGs still being released.

Handsome Man-Lover

Facepalming real hard at halo 'recolour' emotion_facepalm

Simp

So many talks about halos and tickets. eek

Fused Astronomer

sterek
Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

Hey, you could always trade me one for my SDPlus/donate one to the "Sterek wants a Sapphire Ticket and his offer is s**t due to the lack of Halo" fund!

Just kidding. Depending on how many you have, I think you're better off keeping at least one as an eventual currency and trading the rest for items + pure. Don't do pure only yet, not with the GGs still being released.

What does a sapphire ticket do?
i'm out of the loop

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero Dream
Yuekazehime
I can't quite decide if the super angelic halo's description is ironic or cynical...

Really surprised they let that fly as a recolor though. It's like staring at "emphasis added"

I do admit im surprised too. It's not so much a recolor as they added a glow, which I thought couldn't be done.

Interesting to know though
Maybe it had the invisible glow of greed all along... But I can see the same happening with a gold medal. Perhaps a grizzly hat with a poo-like effervescence to it... The Grizzly Schat

Impassioned Misfit

Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

Do you have plans for your tickets? surprised

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Oh, nice, a glowing Halo.

Tipsy Genius

Satzle
sterek
Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

i'm out of the loop

Make me cry with envy, mostly. Evolving item--15 poses, six weeks, freedom to write the story.
I designed all the poses and got started on the story; the joke is that only one ticket was found and it was redeemed already, and no word if it's getting re-released in the future. |8

Fused Astronomer

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

Do you have plans for your tickets? surprised

I do. But I need to make a mock-up before I turn email them.
I've seen people get mock ups they don't like and then it takes 2 more months for their doll. So if I show them exactly what I want, hopefully it goes quickly whee

Fused Astronomer

sterek
Satzle
sterek
Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

i'm out of the loop

Make me cry with envy, mostly. Evolving item--15 poses, six weeks, freedom to write the story.
I designed all the poses and got started on the story; the joke is that only one ticket was found and it was redeemed already, and no word if it's getting re-released in the future. |8
Probably not.

That's a lot of work for the item guys. Dolls are much easier emotion_awesome

Tipsy Genius

Satzle
sterek
Satzle
sterek
Satzle

i'm out of the loop

Probably not.

Shhh. Don't burst my bubble yet. talk2hand

To be honest, I've seen people ask for so many complex revisions on minor items (like dolls!) that it totally explains the added "maximum of one (or is it two?) revision" rule. Compared to that, my neat little PDF with descriptions and visual references is a gift. A GIFT, I TELL YOU.

Fused Astronomer

sterek
Satzle
sterek
Satzle
sterek
Satzle

i'm out of the loop

Probably not.

Shhh. Don't burst my bubble yet. talk2hand

To be honest, I've seen people ask for so many complex revisions on minor items (like dolls!) that it totally explains the added "maximum of one (or is it two?) revision" rule. Compared to that, my neat little PDF with descriptions and visual references is a gift. A GIFT, I TELL YOU.

I've never used a ticket yet. I really want to recolor the lunar cloak but I don't feel that it's very profitable.

Or biohazard HoTD ninja

Time-traveling Senshi

Satzle
Chibi Halo
Satzle
New halo>old halo

Some of those "There's only going to be 25 of these" user items do end up having some neat poses and people use Halos as bidding chips in those auctions. Still, they're yours to sell or keep as you want to so it's up to you in the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff