Something with Animals! 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
A Recolor EI! (Post which one) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Surprise me. B) 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Magical Bunny

AstraSage
Cresceres
I know I keep talking about this particular idea but maybe if I say it enough it'll happen. ninja Ketchup and mustard suits in love.

Elaborate. That. Idea.

Please.

Two unwilling fast food workers don terrible costumes which are clearly possessed by dead lovers, but they don't know that yet. Hijinks and terrible romantic comedy ensues as the ketchup and mustard suits try to reunite with each other much to the dismay of the wearers. We find out the ex-wearers of the suits once had a sordid affair between two fast food chains.

Think Romeo and Juliet but with more grease and heart attacks.

Also, there is a paw item, and it's an I am of a hot dog.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

SuccuViv
Mephiste's story! C: by PRlSM, featuring another cute book, and mods, and hairstyles, and spells 8D

I want the evil Mephiste, though! Not the wut Mephiste we got from the Rose Saga. D:

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Slick Southpaw

It's okay, Gaia forgets too

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe they'll surprise us tonight?

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Handsome Man-Lover

I want something creepy and/or manly next. While Prince's Rose and Rookie's Pursuit had a few nice male/unisex poses, everything else has been very frilly and femme. The last male/gore REI was Cocklebur King. I want something else along those lines again, please emotion_donotwant

Demonic Lover

RandomKate
SuccuViv
Mephiste's story! C: by PRlSM, featuring another cute book, and mods, and hairstyles, and spells 8D

I want the evil Mephiste, though! Not the wut Mephiste we got from the Rose Saga. D:
I prefer Rose Saga's Mephiste, the Ravenwood Manor thing felt totally out of place and shoehorned x ox; I still hope PRlSM makes clear if that had her okay, otherwise I don't consider it canon XD

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Questing:
I still want Mephiste's Saga.
It would be a 999GC EI.
Each evolution we would get a rewritten version of an EI Mephiste has been in.
Ciel, Dark Heart, Rosamund's Revenge, Ravenwood Manor, Possibly Hoarfrost (if he replaced the princess we still don't know) and so on.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bigby_Wolfe
Questing:
I still want Mephiste's Saga.
It would be a 999GC EI.
Each evolution we would get a rewritten version of an EI Mephiste has been in.
Ciel, Dark Heart, Rosamund's Revenge, Ravenwood Manor, Possibly Hoarfrost (if he replaced the princess we still don't know) and so on.

THIS! THIS! I AGREE!

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You know what would be cool? A male SOF Taiga. I feel like we kind of deserve it after the origional

Belly-burster

i dunno for sure, but i'd dig a casual wear rei by reaper. actually, that's all i really want gonk
something gender neutral and versatile ideally, i'm kinda tired of femme stuff even though it's pretty

A Snack

I really want there to be an [animal] EI.
; m ;
but I don't see that happening unless someone who likes the animal base
wins the ticket where you can make your own rei
haha

I'm just upset that the last two weeks
all we got was peony and blossoms
that ei was so so disappointing. ._.
I really hope we get something other than the zodiacal this week.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I want an Autumn themed REI! <3
We need more pumpkin/sweet potato items

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
sad How about a hospital based ei that's not horror or kawaii. Cause honestly I'm tired of seeing nurses as kawaii pies and sex objects and doctors as deranged madmen xp

I'd like to see more recovery/ ward rooms similar to one of the bg's in Lyndexers Journal but updated. I'd like to see wheelchairs, braces, crutches, x-ray machines. Amputee stumps that are not bleeding (Single combat is a step in that direction) Operating tables with and without patients on it. Physical therapy equipment<3.

Healthcare providers have been saving and improving lives since man learned how to bandage wounds and take herbs to cure themselves. Let's give them their proper due and representation.

"Turns off mic"

Tiny Shapeshifter

I would like the (R)EIs to return their focus on animals again, not in the Peony sort of way, but more like Fausto's Bottle. We could get a couple of poses showcasing the animals in their "growing" phases, backgrounds where they dwells in, some action effects (if they're elemental/fighting types) and the finale could contain anthro parts (ears, horns, tail, wings, skin, etc). I don't really need more "clothes" when we get plentiful of that in the regular CS as is.

Tipsy Genius

We might be getting the Sapphire Ticket winner's REI, but I doubt it--I think they would want to design all the poses before introducing it, and there's no way in hell they had time to do that yet.

I really want a modern Hoarfrost redesign since Bigby_Wolfe brought it up.

I'd also be really happy to see an [Animal]-exclusive REI about classic monsters with one new skin per evolution. Yeti! Vampire bat! Creature from the Black Lagoon! Fly! Werewolf! Kaiju! (...and so on.)

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        i want another rookie's pursuit. beautiful story, poses that aren't just frilly dresses/cute pastel, something like that. ((whispers personally, i want a sequel.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff