Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
2040 no Omoide.
I'm a big fan of wings; I collect them, but these wings don't catch my interest at all. While turning the avatar around does show that the base of the wings are, indeed, coming out from the shoulder blades or the back, the front view does nothing; they look like they're coming out from behind your head/neck and at your rump, which looks awful. I legitimately though these were like some new evolution item for Gimpi where the Angel and Demon imps suddenly had two pairs of wings instead of the one coming out of their heads.

The wings in Omoide also have that awful look like in Elemental wings: misaligned.
This doesn't apply so much for the angelic wings since there's one clearly folded over the front of the avatar, but for the demon wings, the second pair to the right just looks like it's been horribly scrunched in rather than folded over. And therefore, it looks like they aligned it incorrectly with the body.

The rest of the poses are okay at best (in my opinion), but I can't justify spending 8 dollars on a background, which is my favourite pose from this item.

The rest of today's updates are more recolours I couldn't give less a care about.

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

Paikeia
Asashikka
Paikeia
The chime recolor and the creamy pointe or whatever it is actually snuck in late last night. ^^ Interesting new limited, though.

Which chime? There are two recolored chimes in the shop at the moment. o:
The rose/black/gold one. The black and white one showed up two nights ago. C:

Ahh, I see. oAo
Haha, I hardly pay attention to the shop nowadays so I wasn't aware that the B/W one came two nights ago.
Thanks!

Dapper Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BIacksmith
      I see Chime of Passion and Cream Pointe.

2040 no Omoide looks good and woah? 1500 units?! (Edit: Oh, it's a ticket user's item)
      I like the detail in the demonic wings but I can't do anything with four wings. The background reminds of Towns (Barton) and the top has a nice pose but...unfortunately nothing that would convince me to pick it up.

Original - Agape scissors - Centurion or summer haircut - Tri-colored hairstyle with side shave (schoolboy).
      The Hime Bangs scissors only remove a tiny bit of the bangs? Can't remember... (thanks to Jisen Meizuki for the hint)
      User Image

Monochrome Heart! A black heart but not a fan of the rest. Would have preferred a black-crimson recolor.

Simmering Compunction and Devoted Fencer recolor as well.

Gold bricks bars...lol Gaia...

If you don't mind my asking, what is the belt item worn in those examples?

Does this new item mold other wigs to its shape when used with the Agape scissors? It seems to have interesting properties which I hope are not a glitch to be remedied.

Questionable Warlord

Beast Henshin
BIacksmith
Jisen Meizuki
BIacksmith
Apparently it changes the hair color if you use scissors. Tri-colored hair right there.
User Image

Kinda figure there's a hidden pose. I just didn't expect that. sweatdrop

Still, the item has no use for me.

EDIT: Tried it with other scissors. The M's Sketchbook cuts the hair, leaving you with blond bangs and WHITE hair. Centurion scissor gives like ALL four colors of the hair. Same goes for the Summer Hair scissor (but looks horrible than the Centurion.) Dunno about the Hime scissor.

Oh, indeed! Kinda odd to see that you can request more than one hairstyle change.
User Image

Neat idea to have it change kinda drastically depending on the item used on it. And glad to see that Centurion and the like can be used just like Agape with the hidden styles.

I had an idea for the item I have in mind (whenever I get a freaking ticket!!) that would have a hairstyle that could change depending on the scissors used, but didn't know if Centurion could be used similarly.

Not quite sure if it was intended because the Centurion pose looks kinda glitched...but it'd be nice if it could be possible to request various hairstyles depending on the type of scissors without getting any item poses deducted.

And oh yeah! I think I read somewhere that you were planning to make a bara item once you'll get your hands on a golden ticket (a sapphire ticket would be even better). Why don't you make a quest thread like everyone else with mock-ups/ideas? Perhaps it'll be easier to find a seller if he/she likes your item design.
I wish Gaia would re-release more Golden Or Sapphire tickets in an, for us, obtainable way (Win Gaia bundle? lolnoty). Would love to see more muscular items created by users.

Saxy Coder

Wow Gaia
Recolor Dark Heart right after giving us the Lilac Heart >:u

Boring update. Getting tired of recolors.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

In the Midst of making a new section for my Scythe List, I lost track of time! Let's see what we've got.

First up, the new Chime and Pointe popped up last night, so I'll just restate that I like the Chime a bit better than the Pointe in terms of coloration. Now, onto the new new stuff!

I gotta know who thought of 2040 no Omoide, because this is a pretty cool item. Two different sets of Four-Wings with some very nice detail, a cool background, and some nice looking clothes. I'd snag this item for the Background and Demonic Wings, but alas my funds are in short supply...Definitely a cool item. Props to the User who thought of it!

Simmering Compunction is the Faded Blue recolor of the Simmering series, though they use Rose for the hair. I kinda like the Simmering series, but I don't know if I'd ever actually use one...The Arm Mod's nice though.

A Monochrome Recolor of Dark Heart in the CS? Me wonders if the Black and/or White option of the poll was in second place...in any case, it looks good in the Monochrome palette. But if Dark Heart's getting a Recolor spree of its own...maybe there's hope for Emerald Green after all? emotion_kirakira

Hey, a Fencer Recolor! *Checks the Rear Poses* Yep, all clear! And a very nice Recolor at that, using Gold and Black with some hints of Dark Red. Looks very nice IMO.

Looks like that's all for today! Well, apart from the Manga Update. *Goes to read* Wonder what's happen...ing...

MOTHER OF SCYTHE GODS. THIS EXPLAINS SO MANY THINGS. *Runs off to the Nyx Fanthread*

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Trash Bear

2040 no omoide is alright. Is it a user item? I'm getting that vibe from it.

Questionable Warlord

Bollox

If you don't mind my asking, what is the belt item worn in those examples?

Does this new item mold other wigs to its shape when used with the Agape scissors? It seems to have interesting properties which I hope are not a glitch to be remedied.

It's the Knight Narok belt. :3

I guess only the owner can say whether these hidden poses are intended or not because the Centurion/summer haircut pose looks somewhat glitched.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Woo! Monochrome Heart listing is up! Now to somehow get the gold/GC for it!

Xashowd
A Monochrome Recolor of Dark Heart in the CS? Me wonders if the Black and/or White option of the poll was in second place...in any case, it looks good in the Monochrome palette. But if Dark Heart's getting a Recolor spree of its own...maybe there's hope for Emerald Green after all? emotion_kirakira

Nope. If it was going down the place list in order, Navy would have been next.

Hardened Humorist

The background in 2040 is what makes it special. ^ ^

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Mother...A BLACK ONE
That Scythe D=

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BIacksmith
Beast Henshin
BIacksmith
Jisen Meizuki
BIacksmith
Apparently it changes the hair color if you use scissors. Tri-colored hair right there.
User Image

Kinda figure there's a hidden pose. I just didn't expect that. sweatdrop

Still, the item has no use for me.

EDIT: Tried it with other scissors. The M's Sketchbook cuts the hair, leaving you with blond bangs and WHITE hair. Centurion scissor gives like ALL four colors of the hair. Same goes for the Summer Hair scissor (but looks horrible than the Centurion.) Dunno about the Hime scissor.

Oh, indeed! Kinda odd to see that you can request more than one hairstyle change.
User Image

Neat idea to have it change kinda drastically depending on the item used on it. And glad to see that Centurion and the like can be used just like Agape with the hidden styles.

I had an idea for the item I have in mind (whenever I get a freaking ticket!!) that would have a hairstyle that could change depending on the scissors used, but didn't know if Centurion could be used similarly.

Not quite sure if it was intended because the Centurion pose looks kinda glitched...but it'd be nice if it could be possible to request various hairstyles depending on the type of scissors without getting any item poses deducted.

And oh yeah! I think I read somewhere that you were planning to make a bara item once you'll get your hands on a golden ticket (a sapphire ticket would be even better). Why don't you make a quest thread like everyone else with mock-ups/ideas? Perhaps it'll be easier to find a seller if he/she likes your item design.
I wish Gaia would re-release more Golden Or Sapphire tickets in an, for us, obtainable way (Win Gaia bundle? lolnoty). Would love to see more muscular items created by users.

Sapphire, sapphire *MP search* Oh! Yeah the EI one. Yeah, when the Sapphire one came out I attempted to stretch out my original item idea. In poses I think it was nice, but the story...blegh. It was okay when I was writing it up, but when I reread it it made me cringe and I went into full-on "nope" mode.

I thought about making a thread for it, but the mockups I have look terrible. ( I might try to ask a friend of mine if he isn't terribly busy) but also I kinda have a weird thing about asking for help like that. idk

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
RandomKate
Woo! Monochrome Heart listing is up! Now to somehow get the gold/GC for it!

Xashowd

Nope. If it was going down the place list in order, Navy would have been next.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Huh. Well, it's still a cool item. And I will always hope that Green gets more love.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I definitely got a little bit of a nostaliga trip from the 2040 no omoide with the dual wings... made me think of Digimon

WELP

Nothing for me today, but a nice selection for once haha.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
2040 no Omoide... the wings, in black, woulda been close to what I wanted. Not quite there though. And the monochrome heart was tempting, but just liked the white hair. I'm hard to please, haha...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff