Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Man-Lover

Hm, even though I like the Simmerings getting the new one just cause I like the hair colour in it is a waste.

The other stuff isn't really appealing.
That black and white Dark Heart recolour looks awful :/

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Not sure if its my eye sight today, but I can't really appreciate Devoted Fencer.
I know the Godina's got added earlier but I really like the white one, now I gotta sell the previous one oA o the one with the pink. Wait...didn't Loyal recolor Dark Heart a few days ago? Might as well sell us the color we wanted lmao.

Is the new limited user created? Or are the artists going full on OC lately, I guess I somewhat like that hairstyle.

Lunatic

Ahhahah they put the better recolor of Dark heart in CS while the ugly purple is in Loyal's. Riiiight.

Divine Unicorn

So many pretty items today *sparkling eyes*

Dead Hellraiser

2040 no Omoide looks like a golden ticket item. (I wish those wings were lower. They look awkward at the height they are now)

I kinda want the new fencer, if only for the hair.

Don't care for the new Simmering (the whole line just feels too stiff to me)

I love how the Lilac Heart we got in Loyal's looks so much better than the Monochrome Heart does.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
sigh

Fish? crying

no fish emo

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Bowie-Spawan
Hm, even though I like the Simmerings getting the new one just cause I like the hair colour in it is a waste.

The background is what bugs me, sometimes the colors we like get implemented in an item but in a really bad way. I am content with that cute hat tho.

Festive Healer

That Monochrome Heart better be in the store for atlest 2 days so i can get it. i love black. XD Might pick up the Devoted Fencer as well.

Stubborn Gifter

2040 no Omoide: I don't know if it's me, but I feel like this is a PC item based by the description and the Barton background. >.>; Anyway, I like the item. It's nice to see some of the original. So far, the wings, background, and the leg are the best. However, I don't think I have use for the item. May have to pass on it.

Monochrome Heart: Nice monochrome color and the shading is good. Brought it because I like the design. However, I STILL want the inverse colored that you've made, Winter. ;3;

Simmering Compunction: Nice color scheme and shading. Not into the item. Pass.

Devoted Fencer: The color scheme is alright, even though it's mostly black. Shading is okay. Not into the item. Pass.

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Kid Jak
sigh

Fish? crying

no fish emo

Never fish man.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

2040 is such a hideous item. gonk
No deflation rigs, nothing im interested in.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd "Is actually snickering how awful the monochrome Dark Heart is"

sweatdrop Not too big on wing sets so not too interested in 2040, the BG is lovely though.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

2040 got cool wings.

And the black Dark Heart recolor is so much better than the purple. Especially with the hair. (I see a lot of people using it cosplay Mikasa soon...)

That's all that stuck out to me. Meh update.

Questionable Warlord

Apparently it changes the hair color if you use scissors. Tri-colored hair right there.
User Image

Handsome Man-Lover

Mimirelle
Bowie-Spawan

The background is what bugs me, sometimes the colors we like get implemented in an item but in a really bad way. I am content with that cute hat tho.

It has the same problem many items suffer from where formally dark parts are switched to white. The shading looks just awful. The background looks kinda blurry, but otherwise not that bad. Especially the cauldron and the book look like crap and the book is one of my fav poses in the original item :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff