Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was baking some cookies to give to Gino, I hope he's alright *a single tear rolls down face*

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I was in Isle de Gambino, trying to figure out what happen so I could write up my scapbook.

stardear's Fangirl

Shoujo Visionary

24,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
I was at the Marketplace until I heard that some guy was falling at 56k speed. I went outside and sure enough, Gambino was falling about 5 feet about every 5 minutes. Sigh..
I was wandering around Isle De Gambino when I heard a shot. I then saw somebody fall from the tower and hit the water. Then the tower began to collapse...I was right under it. So I flew out of the way like a bat out of hell. It barely missed me.
I- *gulps* I was sitting in front of my house with binoculars, spying on the Von Helsons...when I heard a gunshot. I...I ran outside...and over to him...and waited...and watched...and he fell so slowly...and...*sobs* I fell asleep...and then when I woke up to the sound of a huge tower falling feet away from me...I searched the tower, but found nothing. *gulps and sighs* *shuts herself in her room and listens to some nice depressing music and draws Gambino and Gino*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff