Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah, even if this isnt the real world, how the hell can gambino survive being shot then falling into water? Trust me, when you hit water from that high, it isnt a very pleasent feeling.
operagasm
Trelixus
of course nobody know's they're dead yet, everybody just jumps right to conclusions, which i might add are probably false
I certainly hope they aren't dead.

I mean, I don't think they would really just kill off Gambino... there would be no plot without him.
or maybe there will ... because I AM NOW THE RICHEST MAN ON GAIA BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, phear me ...
Telemarketer
[[ Freefall ]]
3 people?! Try hundreds of thousands of heartbroken Gaians, plus Gino. Now that's good.
I'm talking specificly about Gambino, and the von helson sisters...
could you please give me the link to that gaia text fader.
Trelixus
of course nobody know's they're dead yet, everybody just jumps right to conclusions, which i might add are probably false

agreed
well then teh gaian community must find their rotting corpses... would it not be a fun event?! Find teh 4 rotting corpses!!! u get to equip teh corpses!!!

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
would this mean there would be a price hike on picket signs coz their gone?
Teh Lulu
Azrael Leviathan
Trelixus
uhh huh ... and if being shot and falling thousands of feet before hitting the ground won't kill you or being crushed by a 12 ton building wont ... my god ... what can?

gino must be dead too cause he was at the top of the building.
He hit the ocean, silly. But the effect would still be pretty much the same.

Theonly way he could survive the impact for landing on the water is if he broke the surface tension before he landed, but he did not have a large rock to lead the way into the water, so . . .I think he's screwed.
Xephyre
Telemarketer
[[ Freefall ]]
3 people?! Try hundreds of thousands of heartbroken Gaians, plus Gino. Now that's good.
Happily.
http://www.doorknobsoft.com/codetests/textify_v5.php
There you are my good sir. :D
Donzax3
would this mean there would be a price hike on picket signs coz their gone?

Better be. I didn't get an anti-vh sign for the heck of it.. domokun

Dapper Lunatic

Telemarketer
Animeking007
Telemarketer
[[ Freefall ]]

you are a sad sad man
... I'm a sad sad man. How, pray tell, am I a sad sad man? Are you implying that I'm depressed? Or that I am pathetic, for in which either case you are incorrect.

ok you are a cruel man then. Don't you care that 4 lives may have been whiped out? 4 innocent lives!!
operagasm
Trelixus
I certainly hope they aren't dead.

I mean, I don't think they would really just kill off Gambino... there would be no plot without him.

sure there would.........just think about it. a ruler from a disant continent gets word of the tragedy. he sends some suits over, maybe even himself, to express his sypathies over either Gambino or the twins. he then reveals an opportunity to build a dock to take people overseas into a new continent (gaia beta or whatever)..........people can get creative you know....
teh rich ppl would then be poor rite?
Telemarketer
Xephyre
Telemarketer
[[ Freefall ]]
Happily.
http://www.doorknobsoft.com/codetests/textify_v5.php
There you are my good sir. :D
Much better
Animeking007
Telemarketer
Animeking007
Telemarketer
[[ Freefall ]]

you are a sad sad man
... I'm a sad sad man. How, pray tell, am I a sad sad man? Are you implying that I'm depressed? Or that I am pathetic, for in which either case you are incorrect.

ok you are a cruel man then. Don't you care that 4 lives may have been whiped out? 4 innocent lives!!
Oh no! Fictional NPC's have been wiped out! I wonder what thier obituaries will say. They should have a CNN special on this sniper attack!

*rolls on floor laughing*

Oh that was fun. :D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas