Welcome to Gaia! ::

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Kurienze
If it goes on sale, maybe I'll pick up the big bundle, though it's a very slim chance for me...since I'm still not over the fact that RIGs got so much more expensive, even if the rewards are (kinda) better. I really miss the ones that were about $10-15 for 100pk.

Edit: Yeah, the more I look at the list, the less I want to try my luck...may end up not trying any, sale or no sale.

yeah, that was definitely my issue with the Star RIG. I believe the Stardust ones were cheaper? they're back in the shop too and they payouts weren't bad.

There were a lot of good things in this RIG and a few not great ones, definitely a risk for the price. I remember this one did pay off well for a lot of people though, so I guess it's just about how much you're willing to risk.

I'd love it if they brought back the cheaper ones... They've had a few RIGs in the shop much cheaper than this once since, but I remember the items were really awful sad
Snow Danger
yeah, that was definitely my issue with the Star RIG. I believe the Stardust ones were cheaper? they're back in the shop too and they payouts weren't bad.

There were a lot of good things in this RIG and a few not great ones, definitely a risk for the price. I remember this one did pay off well for a lot of people though, so I guess it's just about how much you're willing to risk.

I'd love it if they brought back the cheaper ones... They've had a few RIGs in the shop much cheaper than this once since, but I remember the items were really awful sad

Mhm, and I'm still on the fence about this one, there are some valuable items/bundles, but a lot of the recolors and even the recolor bundles aren't a huge incentive for me to play. I love having the different color choices, but it seems like 90% of the items in the list are recolors, which feels a bit dull.

Haha, I still have pages of my inventory that's being taken up by the 'fail' items in past RIGs...oh well, I'm selling/gifting them slowly.

Timid Loiterer

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Updated, thank you for letting me know!

Mewling Strawberry

Rather stupid question but if you open the bundle does it separate into singles or does it open straight into items?

Lonely Dabbler

I opened a couple more of these rigs, saw these weren't on your list:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lonely Dabbler

feilidxy
Rather stupid question but if you open the bundle does it separate into singles or does it open straight into items?

It separates into singles.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Bloodspatteredangel
I opened a couple more of these rigs, saw these weren't on your list:

User Image

User Image

User Image