Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

Permaphrost
I just hope there isn't anymore cream and brown.

gonk

Gaia: Oh you don't want any more creams or browns? How 'bout some more pastel pinks. Up next, stubby leg recolours for all your rickets themed avi needs!

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

LOL NOT WORRIED ONE BIT NOW
      if they keep recoloring with these colors, then I'll have plenty of money saved up for other christmas presents > u <
Super Unnatural

I'm not saying that it isn't an unreasonable complaint. I too would like more gender neutral shinies. However, when the things that you like are constantly getting bashed in the GCD, you too would feel a bit bitter.

Especially when it extends to girl-hate, rather than pixel hate.

Besides, it's only the second day.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't even know what this recolor is a recolor of! Glad I don't like it. $40 is not worth this item. D: <

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Loveparody
I don't even know what this recolor is a recolor of! Glad I don't like it. $40 is not worth this item. D: <

Yeah....it's not impressive at all.

Receiver

I'm actually happy that something is being released in my timezone for once emotion_kirakira

Partying Lunatic

Urgh. I think I made it work? The shade of pink is still off though, which bothers me a lot.
        Thankfully, I managed to buy one with gold. Not shelling out 40 actual dollars for it.

Recolormas is going to make me so poor if they keep recolouring the things I have.
        I hate having super-set OCD. I just have to own all the colours of all the items.

Glitch

uhg I like the recolor a lot more than the original.. it doesn't look so hipster-ish. Too bad i will never be able to afford it if the price remains the same crying

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

The link has been added.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Sasameku
        Urgh. I think I made it work? The shade of pink is still off though, which bothers me a lot.
        Thankfully, I managed to buy one with gold. Not shelling out 40 actual dollars for it.

Recolormas is going to make me so poor if they keep recolouring the things I have.
        I hate having super-set OCD. I just have to own all the colours of all the items.

You actually made it look good! I can't believe this. You're so cute.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Loveparody
The recolor is of Beyond Brown. Its especially funny because people have asked for recolors of it, in blue (navy), black and red (call it Beyond Blood). Yeah, I think it might have actually been nice in other colors, because while beyond brown isn't my fave, I don't hate it.

Gatekeeper

I really like Beyond Brown so when a friend messaged me that was today's recolour I got excited!

But she didn't mention the god awful colours oh god why gonk

Partying Lunatic

Lapsis Stella
You actually made it look good! I can't believe this. You're so cute.

Thank you, BUT IT WAS SO HARD THOUGH. gonk
        Being a guy, I don't have many pink items to begin with and absolutely nothing that exactly matches this ugly shade of Pepto Bismol pink. (;´Д`)
        I think the cardigan is the only pose that's even remotely usable, tbh. The pink/white contrast is just too overwhelming on the other poses.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Let the next be a decent recolor and something for both genders, please.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
She-who-loves-hyphens
Loveparody
The recolor is of Beyond Brown. Its especially funny because people have asked for recolors of it, in blue (navy), black and red (call it Beyond Blood). Yeah, I think it might have actually been nice in other colors, because while beyond brown isn't my fave, I don't hate it.

Eww they picked the /worst/ shade of pink to recolor it in too. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces