Welcome to Gaia! ::

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

I agree with people saying this is too early.
IMO lists should be made when there is something TO list.

I mean how can I talk about the items yet? The discussion atm is kinda non-existent?
Apart from the not-Gaia related one.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
SuccuViv
ugggh x_x; I hate people who hog list threads and don't actually know how/can't be bothered to actually update them. The mods really need to step up their game, now even spam I report in threads is never dealt with D: this forum used to be more strict in that sense...

The "ugh you are only saying that because it's not a ~*~ReG~*~" only comes from people who feel inadecuate themselves XD; back when I used to make lists I had a person make one while I was making my own and a bunch of people came out to "defend" him, at the end he sent me a PM that to save himself time he had copied my whole list and had only changed the code a bit rofl I was like, is that what they were defending? XD; why even make a list thread then?

pretty much. last time that's how everyone was defending this "oh you just don't like it because it's not a reg making the list" rolleyes

what kills me is the last time this user pulled this (and had an early thread that went un-updated) another user started an updated list and it got moved and they got warned for making repeat threads and advised to read the rules of the GCD.

anyway, I'm glad I'm going to be able to be on every day for the event because there's not going to be a reliable thread to count on rofl

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I so want that Santa March!!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira can't wait and will use my mule so I can have both human and paw items <3

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Part of me wishes they would do the alchemy thing again where you have to destroy all the other crap in order to get the final item emotion_c8

Fashionable Nerd

omg people b***h about anything nowadays. rolleyes

Anyway, if it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even have
    realized that the items start on Sunday. So thank you for
    that! I must have missed it when I was browsing through
    announcements and whatnot. I barely read them as is, I
    just look at pictures. Oh well XD

I can't wait for this to start. It's one of my favorite things
    all year. n.n

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Elinoe
Adnama Lavode
I think they did a good job this time with letting people know what's going to happen so people can prepare and be here for the event to start. In past years people have missed the first day or so because there was no warning.

As for items, I don't know. I always like things with fur. Maybe a fur hood or fur legwarmers will come out of it. I hope so.
It would be awesome!

Is the first day release was today or will be later? Cos I don't want to miss it! gonk
I think it starts tomorrow. They said the 14th was the first day in the announcement, so I'm gonna go with that. I think the grant icon showed up yesterday as a glitch or something since it wouldn't give me anything when I clicked it.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
On another note, Santa Claus is roaming the world map (currently at Port of Gambino but moves with time) hinting that we could be seeing the caroling event start early as well.

Divine Muse

Snow Danger
SuccuViv
ugggh x_x; I hate people who hog list threads and don't actually know how/can't be bothered to actually update them. The mods really need to step up their game, now even spam I report in threads is never dealt with D: this forum used to be more strict in that sense...

The "ugh you are only saying that because it's not a ~*~ReG~*~" only comes from people who feel inadecuate themselves XD; back when I used to make lists I had a person make one while I was making my own and a bunch of people came out to "defend" him, at the end he sent me a PM that to save himself time he had copied my whole list and had only changed the code a bit rofl I was like, is that what they were defending? XD; why even make a list thread then?

pretty much. last time that's how everyone was defending this "oh you just don't like it because it's not a reg making the list" rolleyes

what kills me is the last time this user pulled this (and had an early thread that went un-updated) another user started an updated list and it got moved and they got warned for making repeat threads and advised to read the rules of the GCD.

anyway, I'm glad I'm going to be able to be on every day for the event because there's not going to be a reliable thread to count on rofl

Making a thread for popularity and just to be the first one is ridiculous.
Especially since when it does happen, they don't freaking update it even.

We shouldn't have to wait on one person just because "CLAIMED!"

OP better update in a timely manner, otherwise, there was no reason to waste our time.

Mysterious Trickster

Adnama Lavode
I think they did a good job this time with letting people know what's going to happen so people can prepare and be here for the event to start. In past years people have missed the first day or so because there was no warning.

As for items, I don't know. I always like things with fur. Maybe a fur hood or fur legwarmers will come out of it. I hope so.

I agree with this. I'm glad they made an announcement.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Considering the special freebie this year is Santa March, I'm hoping we get other multi-pose goodies! I definitely wouldn't mind christmas recolors of CS items. I have to wonder how much they'd cost on the MP, though. o_o

I'm excited for more great items and I'm glad I have animal options for my precious paw account! I'm just pumped beyond pumped, honestly.

OP, maybe you should add Santa March to the list.

edit: You guys, everyone remembers what this user did in regards to the Torii's Gateway item list. Yes, it was too early. She brought the thread up when we didn't even have a confirmed date. I think this one is fine, though, because there was an announcement about it and a set date. If she doesn't update this thread, boo hoo, someone can make another one. The problem can be easily fixed and no one has to get in a huge huff about it.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Is this a list for EVERY item in the upcoming event or just the 12 Day thing? You put a section for the caroling, so I'm kinda confused...

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I guess OP haven't learnt their lesson from last time

This thread is basically the exact copy from the other thread, only with discussions points that I can't even answer to. When this thread came out I actually thought it was gonna be saturday, because those words in parenthesis weren't put there at first. They got put on after 12am PST and then I kinda realized by myself it wasn't today lol
Now I guess I gotta wait for this thread unless gaia removes it, which they won't. OP certainly didn't did the best job with loyal's RIG last time, I hope that if we're stuck with this, it's gonna be updated with a timely manner since it's only one thing per day (unless it's a thread for every single item during the whole twelve days of event, then honestly, I gotta question if OP would actually be up to the task)

Also wanna add the fact that the other thread provided a link to the announcement early on, if anyone didn't realize that the item grants are coming out on Sunday, it's their own fault, including myself. Though I can't deny that this thread did add to my problem at first.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I like how we get to chose if we want to have the human or paws version of the day's item. It saves us the hassle of clogging our inventories with items of the non-preferred base and complainants for the paws there's not enough items for them.

I'm making the prediction right now... Switchem will come back and contain blue and silver recolors of the caroling items which will be in the standard red, green, and gold. The daily item will be something totally different, I'm hoping it'll be red and green recolors of some of the popular multiple pose items considering that there's a special Santa March item. Oh, I would LOVE to see a Counterfeit Saint (red and green Counterfeit Bride)! But chances are they will be cash items. -_-

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lol really it is not even out yet isnt this considered spam?
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
I was so confused, then I realized this was an early thread.

Santa March is such an awesome reward. Looking forward to an great 12 days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff