Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

No weddings, at least none planned by us. That was just the only clichéd saying I could think of at the moment to vaguely describe stuff. It's not actually a subtle hint. xd

Questionable Phantom

Did this message come by email?

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
I'm excited for the events...

But did anybody else notice that all you can see of Josie is the top of her head over Logan's shoulder?

Beloved Knight

I'm definitely looking forward to this (even though there's no wedding). cool

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zi
I'm disappointed I don't see my all time favorite NPC, Meredith, in the group shot

Otherwise, I am pretty excited to see what they have in store for Gaia's 10th anniversary. ^_^

That is very true, I would love to see her there as well, she has very much been hiding, I guess shes been doing working in the background of the bank?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Gothica1
Did this message come by email?

Yep

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny
It'll be in plain sight, it'll just be up to everybody to realize it.

There will be achievements, don't know how overly hard they'll be but they'll be there. All I know is you'll want to get on every day, but make special note to get on on the 18th.

XD Im still working on my 180 days achievement, cant miss a day anyways. But for this event instead of spending crazy ammounts of time HoCing, will redistribute where that time is spent.

Uncle Kenny
No weddings, at least none planned by us. That was just the only clichéd saying I could think of at the moment to vaguely describe stuff. It's not actually a subtle hint. xd

XD thats what I figured, like I was saying a wedding I would have expected at least a months worth of manga leading up to it.

Tipsy Genius

I was surprised when I got that email.
But I am sure this is going to be awesome.
So awesome that if someone made an account here about one month late, he'll be be so jealous that he'll invent a time machine, even if it distorts all of time and space. Hopefully...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
...Well, darn.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Thank god there's no wedding rofl there aren't any NPCs I'd want to see get married

well

maybe devin and lance rofl

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sagebomb
That is very true, I would love to see her there as well, she has very much been hiding, I guess shes been doing working in the background of the bank?

Yeah, working behind the scenes at the bank is one of the reasons I know very well, but everyone needs a day off and I think she needs it the most. xd

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lazarus Larkin
Thank god there's no wedding rofl there aren't any NPCs I'd want to see get married

well

maybe devin and lance rofl

Yeah, if there was a wedding I expect huge ammounts of back story it it probally ending in the wedding not happening.

I do see that as a possibility at some stage, but probally not in the next couple years.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zi

Yeah, working behind the scenes at the bank is one of the reasons I know very well, but everyone needs a day off and I think she needs it the most. xd

True, she needs to let her hair loose now and again. Its all too easy to be bogged down by all those numbers.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I don't even know what my Gaia email address is, but I have a feeling it's one that I don't use anymore as I don't receive any emails from Gaia. razz

It's pretty exciting that the site is 10 years old, so I'm sure there will be some cool things happening.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
I can't wait to see what happens!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers