DYRL
Where's my pink and gold Jellyfrills Gaia? emo

Please. emo I need this.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        It's been a while since we've had an LQI sell out the day of release. Anyone know the last item to do that? o:

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
My Dearest Friend sold out, so it's time for the paw version! heart

MORE TIM BURTON FOR PAWS!

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I just woke up and that My Dearest Friend was sold out faster than a bullet. xd

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Welp, I'm not on Gaia near as much as I used to be, but the day I sneak a peak during one of our free times in my nursing class, I fall in love with an item. No regrets on buying the Nightmare Before Christmas item, though it is very rare I buy much on here any more ^.^;;

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Holy shi-- Nightmare befoer.. I can't. I ugh fjn gsdj

I need ten.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Menstrual Cramps

User Image = User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image **User Image

I keep trying to lick my monitor but I can't taste the pumpkin, spice, candy corn, or flavor of those candy pumpkins. emotion_drool

This bundle you messed up the link of the first item inside. [Click on the Spoiler to reveal]. It's a repeat of the link for the bundle's listing it's self.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Niki-Senpai
        It's been a while since we've had an LQI sell out the day of release. Anyone know the last item to do that? o:
Someone really should keep track of that

Tenacious Lunatic

Aw man, my friend would have loved that item. Looking back at it again, it is a nice item that I should have got while I had the chance. xd

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

eek My Dearest Friend was sold out!? damn!!! I wans't watching the CS! sweatdrop sweatdrop
emo emo

Cottontail

Niki-Senpai

I have been wondering about this, too!
Was it No Guts No Gory? emotion_sweatdrop

(btw, anyone have a link to the LQI database thread & know
if it's still being update?)

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Niki-Senpai
i can't even remember the last time a LQI actually sold out, let alone on the day itself. It feels like it's been so long rofl

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
DYRL
Someone really should keep track of that

Yeah, that'd be a nice resource to have. I remember during the time of Pokemon items galore, some of the thread makers would take note when the LQI would sell out since it happened so fast and so often. It died down after that though, so I think most people stopped.
Holy hell, glad I got a couple of the new LQI when I did. @__@ That thing went faaast~!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Nanzzy-chan
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Mahgawd, hardcore crying over that Dorian recolour rn, I love how it matches Sunset Infernal Crystal emotion_drool

Would love to see more of this byzantine/byzantium/black/gold combo they used for the Crystal, it's gorgeous~ emotion_drool
User Image

User Image

Ohhhh >.>....<.< *wishlists Dorian to play with later*

I wish I could take a betting pool on the Dearest item. Which is first recolor: Melty or Ghostly?
Also yeah, it's hotcakes! I couldn't resist putting mine on the MP...I did play with it first but felt I just wasn't able to do it justice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff