Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis

YESH. emotion_donotwant

Also, you mentioned about bunny tea theme..I guess I could see Gaia doing a homage to the anime Is the Order a Rabbit?, seeing how it's a cafe series.
Noooooo, if they make a female bunny tea themed, I'd be the one to get blame for it. OTL

I've never heard of that series, sadly, but I'm sure it's cute! And no, no doing female bunny tea themed items. Not unless you've done a male or gender neutral one first!

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

YESH. emotion_donotwant

Also, you mentioned about bunny tea theme..I guess I could see Gaia doing a homage to the anime Is the Order a Rabbit?, seeing how it's a cafe series.
Noooooo, if they make a female bunny tea themed, I'd be the one to get blame for it. OTL

I've never heard of that series, sadly, but I'm sure it's cute! And no, no doing female bunny tea themed items. Not unless you've done a male or gender neutral one first!

It's very short and the reason why I said I'd get blamed because well..the characters are all females...xD Expect for the father and grandpa.~

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

YESH. emotion_donotwant

It's very short and the reason why I said I'd get blamed because well..the characters are all females...xD Expect for the father and grandpa.~

*gigglesnort* Grandpa tea bunny item. emotion_awesome

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Some kind of new promo item that apparently produces either GC or CIs.

I don't see any further info, is it soulbound and how many times can it be used? If it's unlimited maybe it'll drive the supply of a few things up enough that the price will drop a tad.

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

... s**t. i actually kinda want princess of the moon
      why this ; o ;

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

YESH. emotion_donotwant

I won't spoil it, but we already have the grandpa item. ninja

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

YESH. emotion_donotwant

surprised

We do? /doesn't mind spoilers

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

YESH. emotion_donotwant

surprised

We do? /doesn't mind spoilers

The angora bunny.~

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
This ace trainer hair is perfect with fafnir items. heart

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis

The angora bunny.~

Aww, that was cute! Thanks for sharing. whee

Fashionable Vampire

Winter, your hair RIG looks amazing! I might be half tempted to quest for all your wondrous recolors!

Keep up the good work!

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

The angora bunny.~

You're welcome~! 4laugh
I do want a plush like this. * ^*

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

The angora bunny.~

You're welcome~! 4laugh

Oh goodness. That's both...horrifying and adorable at the same time. xD

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

The angora bunny.~

You're welcome~! 4laugh

Oh goodness. That's both...horrifying and adorable at the same time. xD

If Wisteria gets a remake, I hooope the plush gets turn to something like that.~

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tea and Biscats so cute heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers