Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Glitch

Stubborn Gifter

`Hydro
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Alchemy hint? Oh boy...I'm kinda scared. Here's hoping they're easy to make. And use Emerald Caches. And not Amethyst.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Yeah, I still have thousands of non-amethyst caches that need used xP
Guess I'm off hiatus once that update hits...

I have some backup of amethyst in my mule account just in case I'm running out. >.>;

And I'm still opening the Philosophy Caches since I need to collect some zOMG orbs. At least I'm done collecting seaweeds.

Thieving Rogue

minghii
Sospel
        « ‹ WHY NOT BARE FEET?
im waiting for that too fkskgksgdk maybe one day gonk
        « ‹ Amg your avatar is fantastic. XD

BUT I KNOW. THIS WAS AN OPPORTUNE TIME! D< Or sandals with leg mods!

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I dont understand why the beach wear comes with abs though >-< we have plenty of abs that could work with them and people could wear them with those if they want.
Specially the retro swimwear, the last one looks like something a little girl would like and then BAM abs *eyetwich*

My guess is that without the abs most of these things would be gold shop material but since they wanted a CS rig *srugh*

Thieving Rogue

« ‹ RATTYHOOD PURPLE CURLS. YES. THANK YOU.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Mizuno Aoi
Is this Gaia's way of saying I look fat in a bikini?

idk, the new bikini just feels off. Like body shaming.

It makes the base a bit more chunky, there's nothing wrong with a bit of added weight. They aren't body shamming, just giving more mod bases.

edit: if you mean the skinny ones, then no, I dont see why you would assume gaia is saying you look fat. confused

Myin's Waifu

Meme

I'm glad the dark red got added into the hairs, but I don't think I like any of these hairs enough to get them. I hope they replace the bright red in the hair RIGs with this color, it looks much better imo.

Naughty Moonwalker

Mizuno Aoi
Is this Gaia's way of saying I look fat in a bikini?

idk, the new bikini just feels off. Like body shaming.

User Image
They look awfully thin to me. It's sad. I love making my avi look chubby and most of these swimsuite have those damned anorexic looking abs in them.

Salty Glitch

AtrosM
I dont understand why the beach wear comes with abs though >-< we have plenty of abs that could work with them and people could wear them with those if they want.
Specially the retro swimwear, the last one looks like something a little girl would like and then BAM abs *eyetwich*

My guess is that without the abs most of these things would be gold shop material but since they wanted a CS rig *srugh*
it would be nice if the abs were a hidden pose! because i agree, that fourth retro swimsuit is adorable and the abs don't seem fitting.

Amorous Witch

So has Strawberry Blonde been banned from the haircolors list now?
Gaia, why do you hate me so much.....

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Sacrificed Apple
User Image

~ The Loose Cannon ~

whats the new [KINDRED] Cabochomp iteam?! O_O

"Rules are made to be broken... like buildings! Or people!"
~ League of Legends, Jinx~

Battle pets. emotion_dowant

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
AtrosM

I think it is to give more body mod variety, since they take more time to do than just a plain swim suit. However, more boardshorts in the GS would be loved. heart

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
A lot of the swimsuits are really cute!

Batty Witch

The sailor suit in the retro swimwear is sooooo cuuuuute~! ...But the weird lines added to the midsection? Ick.

Well, it doesn't matter. I couldn't make a summer avi that I'd be happy with to save my life anyway. sweatdrop

Thanks for the thread. c:

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
I just realized I can never wear that sailor suit in the retro...

because...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces