Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Pants

More Pokemon. Yaaaaawn.

I suppose it sells, but I'm really bored with it.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Vupie
Argentum Beryl

I'm working strictly off invo stuff right now since I'm BROKE, but stuff is working on being sold, you are doing great, your avis always turn out great, so I'm cheering you on.

I know right? I love it, but jeez, of course it has to be in a rig. They just put that new one in the CS too and I don't think I like those colors either >.<

Totally broke myself as well XD;;; I try to make them look nice. ;A; I'm really fickle. >.>;

That rig's evil pure evil. As weird as it sounds...I like the colors on this one too... D:

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ahh just as expected... this particular recolor isn't red/black. It's the color of Tower Haunt! It's a dark plum/eggplant purple and burgundy/pink.

HOPE FOR A RED/BLACK STILL!

Mysterious Trickster

I like the Charazard recolor. Not enough to buy one (even if I had the funds).

Slumbering Tengu

Daaaaaaaang that was recolored fast rofl

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Argentum Beryl
Vupie
Argentum Beryl

I'm working strictly off invo stuff right now since I'm BROKE, but stuff is working on being sold, you are doing great, your avis always turn out great, so I'm cheering you on.

I know right? I love it, but jeez, of course it has to be in a rig. They just put that new one in the CS too and I don't think I like those colors either >.<

Totally broke myself as well XD;;; I try to make them look nice. ;A; I'm really fickle. >.>;

That rig's evil pure evil. As weird as it sounds...I like the colors on this one too... D:

Yeah, I'm short 12B to finish my leafeon avi xD not in a rush thankfully since it's not my best avi ever, kinda plain compared to my past ones, but I will strut it when its done anyway. Gaia is killing me with these items xD

The item itself is nice, but I just can't think of ways I would use it. I keep telling myself I don't need to try those rigs >.< trying to resist.

Hater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need that monster and me ; A :

Indomitable Bro

charizard is my absolute fave (along with sceptile and ghastly) but i have no idea how i'd use inferno. stressed

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Wait why isnt it a recolor? Because an artist said it wasnt? Is that implyingthat the orange one is a recolor? And the blue one is the original?

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

There really needs to be a Froslass item. :c

In a relationship with The Makoto Tachibana

Unbeatable Noob

gonk that was fast.

i'm not particularly interested in inferno champion outside of charizard's canon colours, so i think i'll pass on this one.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Tenshichan~dream
Wait why isnt it a recolor? Because an artist said it wasnt? Is that implyingthat the orange one is a recolor? And the blue one is the original?

The artist more than likely made the recolor right after the original since it was bound to be a popular item, but HQ probably released them in the incorrect order.
        It kind of makes sense if you look at the naming convention. Blue/Black is Inferno Champion, then the Orange/Teal throws Incinerating in the front while this new one puts Blazing. It's common for recolors to do that to names. Also Incinerating had checkmate on the tags, and usually recolors will have color tags from the original despite not using those colors. :3

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

I don't hate Pokemons, but I'm getting a bit tired of seeing them.. I want more original items D:

Celestial Shapeshifter

Vupie

Yeah, I'm short 12B to finish my leafeon avi xD not in a rush thankfully since it's not my best avi ever, kinda plain compared to my past ones, but I will strut it when its done anyway. Gaia is killing me with these items xD

The item itself is nice, but I just can't think of ways I would use it. I keep telling myself I don't need to try those rigs >.< trying to resist.

I'm saving up for my last leafeon item and that avi's done. Not in a rush with that one either lmao. It's cute the way it is atm. Gaia's murdering me. Dx.

The stupid items are burning holes in my inventory right now cause I purchased items hence tier. =_=.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
*checks*

Nothing of interest for me today- I'm still holding out for a Robin from FE/Smash item.

I'm glad there's a charizard item, but it really isn't my thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff