Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wait, really?

Yes, really. 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 20 ]
No, just shitting. 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 11 ]
True love waits. 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 11 ]
Mother Superior jumped the gun. 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]

kensi lets a low sigh escape listening to their strange converstion then walk over to look grim in the eyes with a furrowed brow searching (trying to stay in rp if you guys wanna solo im cool)

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As the man leans in to close for his comfort zone a tail lashes out at him at speed Grimm was not supposed to be capable of for another five thousand years. "You look familiar." he says turning back to Kagome. "But I cannot place it...."

Aged Gaian

3,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kagome pulled Kensi out of the way, and looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry. I don't know what his problem is!" she half whispered.

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He shrugs. "Just go with it, that's what my father told me before he died." he mutters shrugging his shoulders.
((really? i missed all the action again? damn. freaking navy keeps taking up to much of my time! scream ))
sekchi-toguchi
((really? i missed all the action again? damn. freaking navy keeps taking up to much of my time! scream ))

[There's not much to miss. Two-sentence posts and nothing actually happening :p]
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi

[There's not much to miss. Two-sentence posts and nothing actually happening :p]
((still more action than when i showed up razz man i can't help go back and reread some of the posts...then i see the part where it says "posted 5.9 years ago" and i can't even believe it...))
sekchi-toguchi
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi

((still more action than when i showed up razz man i can't help go back and reread some of the posts...then i see the part where it says "posted 5.9 years ago" and i can't even believe it...))
[Yeah it's crazy looking at my old posts. I was terrible at roleplaying.]
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi

((this place has been dead for like the last 3or4 years at least now, yet i keep stopping by. i can't help it. decided i don't like this growing up thing...))

Lonely Prophet

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
((I feel the same, been gone for a long time and had to come back to see how it was all doing))

Aged Gaian

3,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi

((back then, we were ALL on the horrible side))
Teh Koneko-chan
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi
opinions versus the sun
sekchi-toguchi

((back then, we were ALL on the horrible side))
((hey! speak for yourself! xp can some one please tell me why the navy decided we oughta come to florida in the middle of hurricane season? we have a tropical storm coming in a few days and a hurricane about a week later...))
[Just hit my 7th anniversary on Monday. Thought I'd pop in and say hi.]
opinions versus the sun
changing avatars, and names...who are you? is this ender?
sekchi-toguchi
opinions versus the sun
changing avatars, and names...who are you? is this ender?
[lol yes, I've had this name for years...]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces