Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady_Ora
Blink_Ballantine
so u got someone in real life?? Lucky *looks down a bit, then back up trying not to show it as he doesn't wanna it to take away from their playing, lets her coutinue*

Yep! **nods and smiles** You're silly, I like that. **she whispers into your ear, nibbling a little**
yeh..thanks sweatdrop
Blink_Ballantine
Lady_Ora
Blink_Ballantine
so u got someone in real life?? Lucky *looks down a bit, then back up trying not to show it as he doesn't wanna it to take away from their playing, lets her coutinue*

Yep! **nods and smiles** You're silly, I like that. **she whispers into your ear, nibbling a little**
yeh..thanks sweatdrop

**gets off his lap** I don't think this gonna work.....I feel constricted. **shrugs** oh well.
Lady_Ora
Blink_Ballantine
Lady_Ora
Blink_Ballantine

yeh..thanks sweatdrop

**gets off his lap** I don't think this gonna work.....I feel constricted. **shrugs** oh well.
wait what do u mean constricted?? *looks down* it's ok...
Blink_Ballantine
wait what do u mean constricted?? *looks down* it's ok...

**walks over to the bar** The "keep things G-rated" thing. Don't worry about it. **gets some sake and drinks it**
hmm.. alrite..*mumbles to self* story of my life.. stare
im just gonna go *starts to go for the door*
tineshinya
*walks in*
*sees tine and runs and hugs her* Yay! someone who won't be a b**** to me blaugh
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
*walks in*
*sees tine and runs and hugs her* Yay! someone who won't be a b**** to me blaugh
*hugs back* hey and no i wont biggrin
tineshinya
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
*walks in*
it's just too bad as soon as u come i need to go and get some sleep otherwise i'll be tired and wake up late 2amarrow crying
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
*walks in*
it's just too bad as soon as u come i need to go and get some sleep otherwise i'll be tired and wake up late 2amarrow crying
man *hugs* ok crying
**watches the happy pair** sorry, if i seemed a B****.
Lady_Ora
**watches the happy pair** sorry, if i seemed a B****.
no im sry about that im just so sick of getting rejected.. sweatdrop
tineshinya
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
*walks in*
man *hugs* ok crying
ah..forget it.. i'll stay a bit longer..so ur not alone for as long.. sweatdrop
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
Blink_Ballantine
tineshinya
*walks in*
man *hugs* ok crying
ah..forget it.. i'll stay a bit longer..so ur not alone for as long.. sweatdrop
*hugs* yay xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out