Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rylek Syoki
a new gay boy bar? ok.....hi everyone!!

Welcome biggrin
*streches and sits on a chair*
Rylek Syoki

hiyas
Ok..here's the thing... I'm a heterosexual male, however I supported the old gay boy bar alot, and they kicked me out just cause i wasnt gay :shrugs: sweatdrop
Hero_of_Luv
Ok..here's the thing... I'm a heterosexual male, however I supported the old gay boy bar alot, and they kicked me out just cause i wasnt gay :shrugs: sweatdrop
That's crap. I don't care as long as you don't bring in a bunch of groupie-a** girls giggling all over you. I'm suspecting too many fangirls is a problem for you, because you have a very nice avatar.
Hero_of_Luv

I'm starting this one to be inclusive, unlike the old one. Welcome and have fun biggrin
Rylek Syoki

Hiya and welcome!
Hero_of_Luv

oh thats sad crying *gives you a hug in a non gay way*
*yawn*
*sits on a bench and sleeps*
whee
Hansel Robinson
Hero_of_Luv
That's crap. I don't care as long as you don't bring in a bunch of groupie-a** girls giggling all over you. I'm suspecting too many fangirls is a problem for you, because you have a very nice avatar.

Actually...no...hehe..i don't have any fangirls that i know about...hmm....Anyway, I won't bring in any groupie girlies. I swear. sweatdrop
Hero_of_Luv
Hansel Robinson
Hero_of_Luv

Actually...no...hehe..i don't have any fangirls that i know about...hmm....Anyway, I won't bring in any groupie girlies. I swear. sweatdrop
I bet they follow one block behind you. That's how the good stalkers do it.

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*wanders in shyly and looks around*
*yawns and falls asleep*
Shinsuke_Fukashi
*wanders in shyly and looks around*
Who is that holding up the sign in your signature?
So anyway...How is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces