Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koru looked up, grinning for a moment.

"How can we be that hard to find? This place never moved."

He nodded to Tallon. "Good to see you again. I see the battle wasn't kind to you, unfortunately."
KoruKinshi
Koru looked up, grinning for a moment.

"How can we be that hard to find? This place never moved."

He nodded to Tallon. "Good to see you again. I see the battle wasn't kind to you, unfortunately."

same to you koru. i think the battle went well after all im still alive. well for the most part *Tallon says as he takes his helmet off revealing that he was still in his neko form will his right eye being robotic as well as his right ear*
*Tessa smiled and nodded.* That should keep us safe. Right. If you will please escuse me? *She bowed to him and walked up to the kitchen and layed some of food down. She heared the music and walked to the receptions desk. She saw Koru and smiled.* Oh hello Master-Koru. How are you today? Are you hungry at all?
*She then noticed Tallon and smiled at him. She bowed.* Oh Hello to you to Mr. Tallon. Is ther anything I could get you?
Koru nodded to Tallon. "True...better to be alive than dead."

He looked to Tessa and smiled. "Will you *stop* calling me Master? This isn't a trader house anymore, you know." He chuckled lightly. "And no. I'm fine, thank you."
KoruKinshi

He looked to Tessa and smiled. "Will you *stop* calling me Master? This isn't a trader house anymore, you know." He chuckled lightly. "And no. I'm fine, thank you."

*Tessa started to blush. She put her hands behind her back and looked to the floor.* I'm sorry Mast....Mr. Koru. Old Habits die hard. *She started to giggle a little.*
KelletRavenclaw
KoruKinshi

*Tessa started to blush. She put her hands behind her back and looked to the floor.* I'm sorry Mast....Mr. Koru. Old Habits die hard. *She started to giggle a little.*

never have more true words been said *Tallon says with a smile as he sits down and puts his helmet down and runs his robotic hand along the scars on his face around his robotic eye* man stupid eye i'll never get used to it
Korune nodded and walked into the building following her "I will need abit of blood from each of you if you don't mind."
Koru looked at Korune quizzically.

"What for?"
*Tessa looked at Tallon.* I'm sure you will, Mr. Tallon. It might just take a long time. *She walked back over to the kitchen and came back with a try of fruit juice. She smiled at Koru.* Just in case someone get thirsty. *She looked at Korune.* If it will help. *She held out her hand.*
KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa looked at Tallon.* I'm sure you will, Mr. Tallon. It might just take a long time. *She walked back over to the kitchen and came back with a try of fruit juice. She smiled at Koru.* Just in case someone get thirsty. *She looked at Korune.* If it will help. *She held out her hand.*

im sure your right Tessa thanks but if you would not mind just call me Tallon ok *Tallon says softly as he slowly stands up and looks around the new building scaning with his robotic eye* the place looks nice now
*She smiled at Tallon.* Yes it does, Tallon. It looks so nice and it's more comfurtable.
"Cause the barrier I made, although weak, does put up resistance to anyone it doesn't know." walks over to Tessa and pricks her hand and squeezes on it catching the blood in a small bottle. "Thank you."
*She gasped and hissed as he squeezzed her hand. THen she lightly giggled.* You're welcome
Koru raises his eyebrow at Korune. "I'm not sure you'll be able to do that with my blood."

"It's certainly not normal, you know. I'm not sure how it will mix in terms of magic. I don't even think it *will* mix."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff