Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Duck

Full img->XX Clay M. Hollow XX<-Img two

User ImageClay smiled again slightly, if not even a little haughtily. He took a sip of the coffee, a test sip just to see if the temperature was right yet. Judging by the quick reaction to take it away from his lips, it was obviously not the right time. His eyes moved back to the girl, noting her chest pain, or at least that it what it seemed to be.

"That, doesn't look to good miss." He said, more factually than anything, after all it's not like this young looking, kid could be a doctor "People start grabbing their chest like that, it doesn't usually end to well."

With that said he moved gracefully around the counter and slipped into a seat across form the girl at whatever table she had taken a seat. He eyed her over and smiled again lightly, as if, despite his obvious semi-narcism he was in a way trying to lessen her pain. He had no skills in healing, or medicine, so smiling was about the best he could do for her.

"Heart burn, or stabbing pain?" He asked, trying to assess the situation as best he could.

It was then that his watch beeped quite loudly and, in a swift motion he stood up, leaving his already ill begotten coffee on the table. He looked back to the other individual and smiled politely at the question.

"Nope, have to be off actually, sorry for the bother." With that he moved to grab his coat and smiled again at the girl with pink hair on his way out.

"Hope the chest feels better," He chided lightly before slipping out the door into the evening air.

Edited

((slow is one thing, inactive is another... be that as it may then, I will be off...have a good evening))

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm not inactive. I'm doing this from my phone. Which, only has a 3.4in. screen. Which means the quickness off my responses depends upon how long it took to type them(Sometimes sideways mind you) and my signal strength. Good evening to you as well or morning as it were.))

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Niamh just watched the two as they entered her head tilting softly. It was quite a minor spectical. The black cat on the bar beside her stared at the floating man with same golden eyes as the woman beside her.

"Ah yes right away." The cyan haired girl smiled lightly as she got the aforementioned drinks and placed them before the woman. "Here you are.." Somewhere near the fire the Spaniard had awoken from his siesta at all the noise. "Niamh, is tthat a customer?" He jumped up and rushed to greet her enthusiastically and thank her patroning the tavern.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff