Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucian sneered, not bothering to run, he looked at the two guards who had already taken off and laughed. Lucian pulled out one of his revolvers, aiming carefully and pulled the trigger twice. After the shots went out, Lucian began to walk forward, gaining ground on the now downed Alec. "Fool, you really think that you can stop this? By throwing away your life?" he laughed, saying this to Alec as he had reached him. Lucian kicked Alec a couple times in the side, then knelt down, his gun's barrel sitting against the back of Alec's skull. "Maybe I should end you like the half-breed trash you are."

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana's ears shot up and twitched in the direction of the voice-most clearly Alec's. He had warned them not to give the books because it was a trap, and she believe him. She sensed that he was hurt, and that sapped most of the strength out of him.

"Mizzy, I just heard Alec. He's nearby somewhere...At least within a hundred fifty mile of here. Miz..." She got up from her task and came nearer to the woman. "He's alive and warned us not to give them the books. He says it's a trap, though we already figured out as much."

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Derek exited the bathroom in time to hear Morgana talking about Alec, frowning. "I think I heard gunshots. Miz, are you nearly done? I'm not sure if your friend has as much time as the note said he did."

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
{forgive me guys, I'm away tonight due to family issues.}

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
[No worries, I hope all goes well for you.]

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz pointed to the dresser, there was an empty deco glass perfume bottle that Morgana could use.

She opened her mouth to announce the completion of the books, only to be silenced as the shots echoed loudly. Her growl was chilling to hear. "We have no more time...Monsieur Derek, work your spells quickly..." She moved the bed, over to her weapon rack- showing her unnatural speed and grace. "We must gear up, check the weapon racks for anything you may need, and there are black cloaks in the chests here.." She pointed to the two old worn chests before finding her black rapier with the red rune edged blade. It have been Asher's blade before he had been killed all those years ago by a hunter, the same who almost took her life that night as well.

She walked over to the armour, opening the doors carefully. She dug around in the cluttered shelves, trying to find her leather gloves, and bracers. Once she found the well loved pieces of armor, she paused to stroked the painted face of the man in the painting. "Au revoir, mon amour..." Her voice quiet and sad as she spoke, staring at the painting one last time before shutting the doors.

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Derek nodded, and moved immediately to the books. With one hand spread across the originals and the other across the duplicates, he closed his eyes in concentration. Calling the words to mind, he intoned them softly, mentally arranging magical energies around the objects.

"Four there are, yet two I see
Four there are, but only two can be
Two from old, two new made
Two shall shine, and two...shall...FADE!
"

As he finished his incantation, a slight glow became visible in the magical spectrum around the two forged books, and the two originals became hard to look at directly. Wiping a light sheen of sweat from his brow, Derek, looked up at Miz. "Alright. As far as the universe is concerned, the two duplicates are the originals, no matter which way they are looked at. It won't last past the next sunrise, but that should be more than enough time for our purpose. Let me grab my cloak, and I'll be ready to go." Putting deed to action, he went to the bathroom and came out again, pulling his ragged cloak around his shoulders.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana smiled, grabbing the bottle. She poured the first liquid out and gently sprayed it on the first book, letting the liquid soak into the book to give it that light scent. She did the same thing with the other book, smelling both to be sure they were ready.

"Thank you Miz, but truly, all I need is my own cloak and my power. Though I warn you both now, I'm not pretty when I battle...I can't imagine many are." She giggled and slid her own cloak around her shoulders, pulling her wings in to hide behind the veil.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec laid there motionless, he could feel the warm barrel against the back of his skull, he could feel the blood running from his body, his life force draining on the ground and there was nothing he could do about it. His magic was cut off by the handcuffs that he wore, and he felt himself beginning to fade. Alec vision was going first, it got blurry, then became dark as his head hit the ground that was beneath him. He heard a scuffle behind him, then two more gun shots rang out. Both of the guards were now laying on their sides, holes in both of their heads. Alec began to weep, thinking this was the end of him, the end of his life, and his biggest regret was not seeing Mizzy once more.
Lucian looked at Alec, his hand on the trigger, his thumb on the hammer. It was then he had noticed Alec losing conscious. He went to pull the trigger to end it, but was pulled back by the two guards. He fought them both off, drawing his other revolver as he did and used both guns to blow a hole into each guards head. [******** scum, you dare touch me? Now where was I?" he grinned, looking at the bit of a mess he had made, his gun aiming down at a unconscious Alec. He thought about pulling, then something told him to stop. He remembered what his employer had told him about Alec needing to be alive at the time of the trade.

Lucian holstered both weapons after un-cocking them. He sneered slightly, they were half way from the tavern, well with in yelling distance, so Lucian decided to provoke, "Attention you scum, you trash, you immortal piss ********. I have Alec here, hes dying, couple of holes in him that could have been avoided. The schedule is moving forward, if you want to save him get your asses out here now, otherwise I will finish the job." he yelled, knowing that he would be heard and laughed like crazy afterwards.

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz clipped Alec's cloak around her shoulders, pulling the hood up to conceal her face. "Ma ange noir, none are pretty in battle...myself included..." She wondered how this was going to play out, and if she should warn the patrons to keep their distance if she gets too angry. She shrugged the thought off as she hid the originals in the chest at the foot of her bed. Grabbed the two forged books , tucking them under her arm. She placed her gloved hand on the black hilt of her sword, holding it close as she moved quickly out of the room, and down the hall.

{sorry for being gone so long, my little brother got bit by a dog}

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Derek followed her down the hall, a bitter smile on his face. "Pretty? No, perhaps not, but I have learned to appreciate a certain grace in battle, and beauty in survival. Let us all be beautiful tonight." His voice deepened as he spoke, and his eyes darkened from sky-blue to a stormy grey, complete with the occasional lightning flash. One hand rested on the hilt of his sword to keep it from thumping against his leg as he hurried down the hall, the other flexing in readiness.

[[Oh dear. That's understandable. Is he ok?]]

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana and smiled at the two, pulling her hood up. She could feel her blood boiling already, the power within her stirring. There was a certain part of battle that she hated- the uncertainty of the outcome, the deaths in the opponent's favor- but she also lovedit. The heat in the air scratched and teased her face, swarming around her hands, begging her to succumb and light up the night.

Her wings and ears began to twitch, and she fought off the primal urges she began feeling. Not yet...We have to move swiftly and quietly first. If they attack, then you protect. Miz and Alec are your family now; and Derek is...Well you know. She bit her lip, the heat of blood rushing to her cheeks.

Hallowed Lover

7,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Miz closed her eyes as she pushed the doors of the Tavern open, the scent of the night was strong but it was the scent of Alec's blood that cause her attention. She took a deep breath, eyes opening slowly. "They aren't far...I smell 4 of them, maybe more..." Her voice was a growled whisper, and her once amber eyes were now as black as the shadows around them. "They are far enough away I can't get a good scent of everyone there..." She was furious that someone had the nerve to attack anyone in her care, let alone bring the fight to her own land.

She looked over her shoulder at Morgana and Derek. She wondered if it was safe to bring them along, and how would she protect them if things went south too quickly for her to keep up with them? She know that even with her inhuman speed, there were chances of her not being able to keep up with too any enemies.

She gripped the hilt of her rapier tighter before she took off towards the woods, her worn leather boots making almost no sound as she sprinted over the gravel and grass, sniffing now and then to keep on the right trail to Alec.

{He's alright for the most part, bottom lip is torn up pretty good, and has over 25 stitches in all}

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
As Miz found Alec's scent and glanced over her shoulder, Derek nodded in affirmation. He had hoped not to see battle again for a long, long time, if ever, but neither could he turn away from someone that needed his help. Granted, Morgana and Miz seemed like they could hold their own in a fight, but none of them knew exactly what kind of trap they were heading into.

When Miz dashed towards the woods, Derek was right behind her, muttering a quiet phrase that called up a tailwind that allowed him to keep up with her supernatural speed. The downside was that it would carry his scent ahead of them, but since they were supposed to be making a peaceful trade, hopefully that wouldn't matter too much. Regardless, as they ran, Derek brought his own power to the ready within himself, preparing for the worst.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff