LucTheWindMaster
((Why is the page so stretchy? D: ))
[Poo, is it stretched? D:]
((*makes her appearance* Boo ninja ))

Chatty Gaian

Trisiana
[Yay! 4laugh ]
|| -Struts about.- Can I be the forumn pet?!? -Sits and paws at the air cutely.- ^^ ||

Chatty Gaian

LunaDementa
|| -Nods.- Yeppers.. ^^ Role Play must take place.. ||
[Mmmhmm! Thusly I need a staff to keep it going till it gets onto its feet. D:]

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

Bechard
A.E.R.I.O.N
l| surprised ...YAY. |l
[Isn't it pretty? 4laugh heart ]
l| It sure is =D |l
Bechard
Trisiana
[Yay! 4laugh ]
((*grins and licks* I gotta run fer now, but I'll be back later, ok? *huggles and dissappears*))

Chatty Gaian

LunaDementa
|| -Struts about.- Can I be the forumn pet?!? -Sits and paws at the air cutely.- ^^ ||
[ xd heart ]
Bechard
LunaDementa

|| I be the thread Kitty! -Paws at and climbs to Bech's shoulder to sit.- ||

Chatty Gaian

LunaDementa
Bechard
LunaDementa

|| I be the thread Kitty! -Paws at and climbs to Bech's shoulder to sit.- ||
[-pets- Well start attracting roleplays, kitteh! surprised ]

@Aerion: [Thanks for coming and supporting it sweets. heart ]
|| -Kitty salutes to Bech and bounds around trying to gain role plays.- ||

Chatty Gaian

The coven was quiet. The long bar along the right side of the commonroom was unmarred, the new wood floors and rafters free of nicks and scorch marks. The old coven still showed through the renovations, but everything gleamed like never before.
Bechard sat at one of the smooth topped oak tables, a soft smile playing across her pale face. She hoped that all of her hard work would pay off. For now though, she could do nothing but wait.

[Short post to get things going!]
Angelis sat in the cold dew of the morning, staring off into nothingness. The grass before him was drooped with ice. The sudden cold of the night was a welcome sight to his mind, the heat always seemed to bother him. He breathed in heavily once before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Pulling one cigarette out and grabbing a lighter out of his other pocket. A quick flick of the lighter sent a flame up to light the end of the cigarette. He took a drag then held it for a moment, letting it out fast and leaning his head back against the tree that was behind him.

It was impossible to tell when the smoke was completely out of his lungs. The temperature around him was cold enough that the end of the smoke faded into fog that eminated from the hot air leaving his mouth. A few drags into the cig, he looked down on it and flicked the ash onto the cold ground, strangly enough into one of the few unfrozen puddles of water. The ash hissed away it's heat. A few more drags followed by another falling of ash. By now the cigarette was low enough that he could finish it on his walk towards the building.

At the edge of the building he had finished that particular cigarette. The cherry on the end of the cigarette glowed softly as he looked down on it. He raised his hand towards the sky, balancing the filter against the inside of his thumb and the tip of his middle finger. Dropping his hand and flicking the filter simultaniously. Once he was sure the remains were extinguished, he turned his attention towards the large double doors that sat before him. A soft sigh left his lips as he stepped up and pushed the doors open.

Glancing around the so far unfamiliar bar, he smiled softly. Although to him it appeared that he was alone he could never be sure. His mind was shielded from uninvited intrusion aside from one thought. "Perhaps I have found a new home." A small smile crossed his face as he stepped into the large open room. He paused halfway between the floor and the bar and looked around again, looking for any hint of existance.
((*gnaws on teh Bech* I'll RP when I get home. I gotta dye some hair.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff